Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Doja Cat : Planet Her | album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mister G

I would love for Doja to get on a track with Miss Gaga. Only because it’s GGD so shameless plug for our queen here.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PorkMuffinx

I freaking love every single song by her prior to this album and after my first listen to PLANET HER, I’m so disappointed 🥲

artdoll
14 hours ago, enissa11 said:

good for the rape apologist i guess :huntyga:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Doja already talked about this and said that she does not support luke and has been under contracts/his label since 2014(?) and that she will no longer work with him after her contract is up but has no choice currently because she legally has to (for now) - Also, I'm pretty sure she liked a tweet from a fan saying something along the lines of her not being able to speak about things due to contracts and that she hates him/ has been rushing things to get out of the contract(s) sooner. :poot:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Jose P
2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Doja already talked about this and said that she does not support luke and has been under contracts/his label since 2014(?) and that she will no longer work with him after her contract is up but has no choice currently because she legally has to (for now) - Also, I'm pretty sure she liked a tweet from a fan saying something along the lines of her not being able to speak about things due to contracts and that she hates him/ has been rushing things to get out of the contract(s) sooner. :poot:

Yes it’s common knowledge at this point. Whoever is still calling her a rape apologist is just trying way too hard to be edgy and inflammatory 

artdoll
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Yes it’s common knowledge at this point. Whoever is still calling her a rape apologist is just trying way too hard to be edgy and inflammatory 

Oh okay, good. I thought I was remembering things incorrectly for a second there :enigma:

Agunimon

I like this album SO much more compared to every other album she's put out. Is so good.

MadreMonster

I like the vibe! Not what I was expecting!

And I really like the Ariana collab :enigma:

artdoll

okay, so, just finished listening to the entire album; Woman, Naked, Payday and Options are definitely growers (imo) but every other song I absolutely love, I'm getting Amala vibes with this album and I love it! :flower:

ProfessionalClown

IM SHAKING MY A$$ TO GET INTO IT (yuh) IM LOVING THIS SO MUCH 

this entire album is so original and fun, it gives me 90’s rap vibes mixed with modern and futuristic styles like wtf 

The album doesn't make sense with my french vanilla fantasy.

resize-16246004081412658107uoxko892cne21

WHERE. ARE. THE BOPS!?

TimisaMonster

Imagine is a highlight but the rest is :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LittleMonster20

This is probably her best album.I love literally every song on it.

Sonically, it’s so amazing. Every song has something that stands out yet they all fit perfectly on the album and the tracklist is really great.

My favorites are Payday, I Don’t Do Drugs, Love To Dream (!!), Options and Ain’t ****.

Archived