💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Doja Cat : Planet Her | album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chesescake

First listen, It's just sounds like Hot Pink: Moonlight Edition.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

Not something I'd listen to again tbh :laughga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

hijadeputa

Planet Her deserves AOTY and Kiss Me More deserves ROTY periodT. 

:applause:

Mister G

Get Into It (Yuh) was an instant skip. Overall it was alright. I might have to give it another listen in full again. I did enjoy Payday a lot as well as I Don’t Do Drugs, You Right, and Kiss Me. So I guess really her collabs

BillieGOAT

11 hours later and my day has been incessantly listening to Payday on repeat

its like a Charli song with slightly less violent production i’m in love

I’ve only skimmed through it so this is just on first impressions but I’m kind of disappointed. I feel like Hot Pink was more imaginative. I’m hearing a lot of the same tired trap beats in this album. Kiss Me More is still one of the best songs of the year tho.

MoonIight

Her worst album and that's a hill I'll die on. Many of the songs sound the same and the production is really cheap on 60% of the record. A shame because Hot Pink was truly an amazing body of work and releasing Planet Herpes as your post-breakthrough album is not the tea. I don't know what she was thinking... :interestinga:

huttont

It was a little underwhelming but I really love a few of the tracks. The singles are most definitely the best ones

Edit: One second and third listen, it’s actually so good

lifeasgeorge
On 6/24/2021 at 9:43 AM, PorkMuffinx said:

I freaking love every single song by her prior to this album and after my first listen to PLANET HER, I’m so disappointed đŸ„Č

Agreed, I remember listening to Hot Pink when it first came out and loving the entire album. It was fresh and unexpected, with a lot of standouts. This album is cute but I'm afraid the features are all of the best songs on here. 

live and let live

melon

it’s growing on me, naked is good but I need to listen through a few more times.  a bit sad that there’s no other bops of the same magnitude of kiss me more 

also I absolutely adored Hot Pink but this hasn’t had the same instant connection

heauxmatica

I really like I after listen to it a few times, right now Alone is my favorite.
The vibe in total is pretty nice, and the visuals we got so far are amazing.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Anveeroy

At least we don't have to encounter with Say So anymore :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

HIM820

I actually really enjoyed it. But I love the trap/R&b influences the most. It’s helps fill the songs with a specific ambiance and the keeps the album moving to me. The singles (the ones I’m guessing she will pick) are definitely the strongest, but this is more so the type of album I would put on and just enjoy the ride. 

Seems like she’s getting pretty consistent reviews from critics so far, so I guess that’s good too! 

Archived