Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ben Platt - Yoü And I

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mister G
20 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

"By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn’t believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently called Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony’s b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Top Gun song coming in November and is a ballad.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt"

Oh dang that’s a lot but thanks for sharing again!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

The Highwomen? I really like their work!

would've expected them for Y&I tho...

KURUSHITOVSKA

This whole reimagined thing has been T R A G I C lmao

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

The Edge Of Glory

The songs are out already? I cannot hear anything, somebody help me please I'm dying :messga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, GUI said:

The songs are out already? I cannot hear anything, somebody help me please I'm dying :messga:

I think they are out in New Zealand thats why we can see them 

Pink Narcissus
25 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

:noparty: it really has lol the ones we got so far are very kids bop / glee style covers .. and with Ben platt I’d expect the same.  The highwomen, idk who that is, but highway unicorn the song it self ..:awkney:

As Long As You Pay Me…

GipJo
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What's so tragic about that? Do you expect some grand conceptual album or what? It's a simple cover EP for fans to enjoy, it's quick collab because everyone has their own business, why don't you guys enjoy what's given without complaining like a child? Did you see any other artists do this stuff for their fans? Gaga gave us something we never knew we could have yet some of you are bold enough to complain about it, the audacity.

Fuck You Pop Music
2 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

this guy got the Y&I part right 

E4ew1YnVkAUuXui?format=jpg&name=large

Somebody should ask this guy to ask his friend if we're getting ARTPOP Act II or if they're at least considering it

Delulu Rogers
25 minutes ago, GipJo said:

What's so tragic about that? Do you expect some grand conceptual album or what? It's a simple cover EP for fans to enjoy, it's quick collab because everyone has their own business, why don't you guys enjoy what's given without complaining like a child? Did you see any other artists do this stuff for their fans? Gaga gave us something we never knew we could have yet some of you are bold enough to complain about it, the audacity.

Nobody is expecting a grand conceptual album. It’s just that the covers are very kids bop vibes and aren’t that enjoyable to listen to. They could have all covered it much better than the karaoke versions they put out. Bold of you to not let someone express an opinion that many other ppl on here share as well. The audacity

GipJo
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Nobody is expecting a grand conceptual album. It’s just that the covers are very kids bop vibes and aren’t that enjoyable to listen to. They could have all covered it much better than the karaoke versions they put out. Bold of you to not let someone express an opinion that many other ppl on here share as well. The audacity

Do you know what's a karaoke or...? All of these songs have different stems and arrangements, karaoke is a cover with original instrumental. Also that's not an opinion, that's judgemental at best, you could specify your criticism about songs that you don't like rather than calling Gaga putting those projects together "tragic", how is that tragic? 

Archived