Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A security guard denied Rihanna entry to bar because she didn't have ID

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GucciGa
8 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Β 

Not a dude. And no, it's not slobbish to not like sweat pants.Β :vegas: And relax... I'm a big fan and I also defend her when people are rude. You have a nice day too :huntyga:

Dude is unisex. I never said it was slobbish to not like sweatpants so not sure what you mean. Did you think I said snobbish? To me it seemed like that person was saying flip-flops and sweats were slobbish. Don't tell me to relax when you're the one coming at me about a comment I made yesterday I think and a comment I made in a 2 or 3 week old thread.. Like what?? I'm done bc ill be the one ending up with wps just for defending myself. If you have any further issues please DM so as not to further derail the thread.Β 

πŸ˜‡

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
Just now, GucciGa said:

Dude is unisex. I never said it was slobbish to not like sweatpants so not sure what you mean. Did you think I said snobbish? To me it seemed like that person was saying flip-flops and sweats were slobbish. Don't tell me to relax when you're the one coming at me about a comment I made yesterday I think and a comment I made in weeks old thread.. Like what?? I'm done bc ill be the one ending up with wp. If you have any further issues please DM so as not to further derail the thread.Β 

So to you it seemed like that, but as you can read what the person wrote ; it was a personal opinion (taste) in general and respectfully written -Β  I just thought your whole comment was rude. Interesting, since Gaga always speaks about kindness and preaches that. You should think about being kind to other people too, not just towards Gaga. And no, I'm not gonna move to the DM's since you can't take the slightest "criticism" which I kindly pointed out. I'm done now. :queenga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GucciGa
32 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

So to you it seemed like that, but as you can read what the person wrote ; it was a personal opinion (taste) in general and respectfully written -Β  I just thought your whole comment was rude. Interesting, since Gaga always speaks about kindness and preaches that. You should think about being kind to other people too, not just towards Gaga. And no, I'm not gonna move to the DM's since you can't take the slightest "criticism" which I kindly pointed out. I'm done now. :queenga:

Thank god lol

πŸ˜‡

Shipper

It would be funny if she would come back after releasing R9 and perform in that club.
:ladyhaha:

I'm glad people aren't bashing the bouncer for not letting her in without an ID regardless if she is a celeb or not. It's like if a celebrity goes to the emergency room, they all have to wait in line just like the rest of the people there. (Although celebs have their own special private health insurance that they have doctors on house call 24/7 to go to them. At least in the LA area.)

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

• 1 month later...

Well, to be honest, I don't even know how to react to this. It all depends on what he demanded the documents for. To find out the age? Seriously? Does someone not know Rihanna? Or were the documents required to be provided to the security guard in this bar? Yes, the camera captured it and now the whole Internet is discussing it. That's why I hate security cameras, especially hidden ones. I never trust them. And for home security, I always use only Ajax security sensors and always know that I will not get into the Internet for discussions.

1 hour ago, Ultimer said:

Well, to be honest, I don't even know how to react to this. It all depends on what he demanded the documents for. To find out the age? Seriously? Does someone not know Rihanna? Or were the documents required to be provided to the security guard in this bar? Yes, the camera captured it and now the whole Internet is discussing it. That's why I hate security cameras, especially hidden ones. I never trust them. And for home security, I always use only Ajax security sensors and always know that I will not get into the Internet for discussions.

This might come as a shock to you, but yes, there are plenty of people who don't know who Rihanna is, for example my parents who could care less about current day pop music.

Helxig

I mean she's clearly a 33 year old woman... who the hell would assume she might be 17? :laughga:Β 

Edit: just remembered that the legal age in America is 21 not 18... I guess it kinda makes sense... she could be... a 20 year old Rihanna look-alike trying to get into the club underage...

I'll be myself until they fΕ«cking close the coffin.

ARTPOP
14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I mean she's clearly a 33 year old woman... who the hell would assume she might be 17? :laughga:Β 

Edit: just remembered that the legal age in America is 21 not 18... I guess it kinda makes sense... she could be... a 20 year old Rihanna look-alike trying to get into the club underage...

I am not sure it is just about age, some places scan ur ID for security/safetyΒ reasons. I am not sure if that was the case.

COME ON GAYS!!

Helxig
Just now, Aphroditus said:

I am not sure it is just about age, some places scan ur ID for security/safetyΒ reasons. I am not sure if that was the case.

Ohhh. Is that a covid thing or just something they do overseas? I've never heard of such a thing. I usually don't get ID'd at all in clubs

I'll be myself until they fΕ«cking close the coffin.

ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Ohhh. Is that a covid thing or just something they do overseas? I've never heard of such a thing. I usually don't get ID'd at all in clubs

I am not sure about the US, but most clubs I went to outside the US they ID everyone (or almost everyone). I think it makes sense to be honest, if someone passes out or causes trouble it will be easier to identify.Β 
Β 

Β 

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived