💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A security guard denied Rihanna entry to bar because she didn't have ID

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MadreMonster
On 6/24/2021 at 7:19 AM, enissa11 said:

fair enough, why is she going out without her ID? what was she thinking?

Maybe it was an accident?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

love that

she's coming back, I can feel it. more and more riri sightings

PartySick

Unpopular opinion maybe but he's just doing his job. It doesn't matter who you are, "no ID, no entry".

Rihanna's a big girl :laughga: she should be carrying her ID around.

🖤

PartySick
54 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

He was just doing his job but obviously he could've let it slide I mean its Rihanna a quick Google search will verify her age

Doesn't matter if it's a law (Idk if it is though).

Like at my job, if you don't have your ID, you ain't buying tobacco or alcohol. There's no exceptions :laughga: you could be a 100 year old lady, employed there, the president, or Rihanna and if you can't show your ID you aren't buying things we card for.

The amount of people that get irrationally angry is crazy. "I'm FiFtY f*CkIng YeArS oLd!" yeah and yet you haven't learned to carry an ID of any kind with you by now? :oprah: sounds like a you problem :huntyga:

🖤

Mother of Puppies
On 6/24/2021 at 2:03 PM, GucciGa said:

Wtf is she wearing.. 

Well if she feels sexy and comfortable in it....  strange that this is coming from you. If somebody would've written that about Gaga, you'd come for them with a mace :huntyga: ( this is a reference to that "Gaga wearing sweatpants in public" thread:reductive:)

And btw I'm not saying I like her outfit. :vegas:

edit: I just wanted to point that out, since I think it's ok to say that u don't like stuff or clothes on artists - but when people say things like that about Gaga sometimes you call them out for that. And yes, some people are just plain rude and it's ok to tell them that they are, but not everybody on here is like that. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Runway

Um. She’s rihanna she doesn’t need an id. She should have shown him her Instagram 

GucciGa
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Well if she feels sexy and comfortable in it....  strange that this is coming from you. If somebody would've written that about Gaga, you'd come for them with a mace :huntyga: ( this is a reference to that "Gaga wearing sweatpants in public" thread:reductive:)

And btw I'm not saying I like her outfit. :vegas:

edit: I just wanted to point that out, since I think it's ok to say that u don't like stuff or clothes on artists - but when people say things like that about Gaga sometimes you call them out for that. And yes, some people are just plain rude and it's ok to tell them that they are, but not everybody on here is like that. :huntyga:

A sweatpants v that hat is not comparable so bad example to come for me on. People can wear whatever they want, I never said they couldn't. But it's not typically her style and doesn't go with the dress. It's a hat you wear in the middle of winter. Also, saying I come for ppl with mace is unnecessary. People disagree with each other all the time on this board and drag each other a lot worse than I ever do but suddenly its an issue if I dare disagree with you. It's fine that you don't like my posts, I really don't care but don't misinterpret my words. Calling out someone for saying that Gaga is basically a slob for wearing sweatpants isn't the same thing. 

Also, I never said everyone is rude. There are some very nice ppl in this fandom who really appreciate Gaga as an artist and respectfully say certain genres she does are not for them. Unfortunately their voices are often pushed out bc of noisier stans. Any criticism is directed at the people who are not respectful, and if that's not you then I don't know why you'd take it so personally. I've literally had these fans DM me to thank me for calling it out. I can DM you the screen caps on IG if you don't believe me. I'm not the only person who feels that way. (I will crop out the usernames) 

😇

Mother of Puppies
38 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

A sweatpants v that hat is not comparable so bad example to come for me on. People can wear whatever they want, I never said they couldn't. But it's not typically her style and doesn't go with the dress. It's a hat you wear in the middle of winter. Also, saying I come for ppl with mace is unnecessary. People disagree with each other all the time on this board and drag each other a lot worse than I ever do but suddenly its an issue if I dare disagree with you. It's fine that you don't like my posts, I really don't care but don't misinterpret my words. Calling out someone for saying that Gaga is basically a slob for wearing sweatpants isn't the same thing. 

Also, I never said everyone is rude. There are some very nice ppl in this fandom who really appreciate Gaga as an artist and respectfully say certain genres she does are not for them. Unfortunately their voices are often pushed out bc of noisier stans. Any criticism is directed at the people who are not respectful, and if that's not you then I don't know why you'd take it so personally. I've literally had these fans DM me to thank me for calling it out. I can DM you the screen caps on IG if you don't believe me. I'm not the only person who feels that way. (I will crop out the usernames) 

No, it's not a bad example. See, fashion is fashion. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't have to match (whatever that means - this is highly subjective anyway) and it shouldn't be about "her typical style". It must be her style if she decided to wear it.

If the person wants to wear it, they can. If you don't like it, that's also your right. I don't like it myself, but I thought your "WTF is she wearing" comment was somewhat rude. And you have, in the past, called the people out for the exact behaviour you just showed.

GucciGa.png

Yeah I know people in the whole world disagree with each other all the time - not just on this forum - that's not a bad thing, as long as everybody stays respectful.

And nobody called her a slob. The person just said they don't like it when people wear sweats in public. No more no less. And that is totally ok. I wear sweats in public and I don't feel offended. It was just a personal opinion and they said it respectfully - it wasn't even directed towards Gaga. Here is the whole thread:  :vegas:

I don't take it personal - I'm not even a Rihanna fan and I don't like the outfit she wore. I just thought (personal opinion) that your comment was a bit rude towards Rihanna. I was actually surprised to read that from you, since you are usually always respectful and have good arguments. 

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I have liked quite a lot of your comments, because I also think that there are some rude little monsters (not just on here) that could be reminded of their behavior. Most people on here, however, are very supportive though and really good people. I think these are the "real" fans and I think it is also ok, to sometimes critize stuff, if they stay respectful and don't drag her. I myself was really annoyed by all those threads about "Gaga not caring about her music anymore bla bla bla".

Anyways...  I was just surprised by the way you have written that comment and thought this could've been done in a different manner. I just felt the need to "kindly" point that out.:vegas:

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

No, it's not a bad example. See, fashion is fashion. It doesn't have to make sense, it doesn't have to match (whatever that means - this is highly subjective anyway) and it shouldn't be about "her typical style". It must be her style if she decided to wear it.

If the person wants to wear it, they can. If you don't like it, that's also your right. I don't like it myself, but I thought your "WTF is she wearing" comment was somewhat rude. And you have, in the past, called the people out for the exact behaviour you just showed.

GucciGa.png

Yeah I know people in the whole world disagree with each other all the time - not just on this forum - that's not a bad thing, as long as everybody stays respectful.

And nobody called her a slob. The person just said they don't like it when people wear sweats in public. No more no less. And that is totally ok. I wear sweats in public and I don't feel offended. It was just a personal opinion and they said it respectfully - it wasn't even directed towards Gaga. Here is the whole thread:  :vegas:

I don't take it personal - I'm not even a Rihanna fan and I don't like the outfit she wore. I just thought (personal opinion) that your comment was a bit rude towards Rihanna. I was actually surprised to read that from you, since you are usually always respectful and have good arguments. 

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I have liked quite a lot of your comments, because I also think that there are some rude little monsters (not just on here) that could be reminded of their behavior. Most people on here, however, are very supportive though and really good people. I think these are the "real" fans and I think it is also ok, to sometimes critize stuff, if they stay respectful and don't drag her. I myself was really annoyed by all those threads about "Gaga not caring about her music anymore bla bla bla".

Anyways...  I was just surprised by the way you have written that comment and thought this could've been done in a different manner. I just felt the need to "kindly" point that out.:vegas:

Dude, it was obvious they meant that sweats were not suitable to wear in public for a reason. That it is slobbish. I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here. Again, I really don't care if you like my comments or not. That's not why I post. FYI this is a Lady Gaga forum. If it appears that I favour her, guess what... I do!!!! I don't know why you'd bother to come here if you didn't ride hard for her. That's the whole point and I won't change. Have a nice day. 

😇

JusKeepBreathin

She's just another "black girl" to that bouncer that was probably told not to let too many blacks in. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Dude, it was obvious they meant that sweats were not suitable to wear in public for a reason. That it is slobbish. I really don't know what you are trying to achieve here. Again, I really don't care if you like my comments or not. That's not why I post. FYI this is a Lady Gaga forum. If it appears that I favour her, guess what... I do!!!! I don't know why you'd bother to come here if you didn't ride hard for her. That's the whole point and I won't change. Have a nice day. 

Not a dude. And no, it's not slobbish to not like sweat pants. :vegas: And relax... I'm a big fan and I also defend her when people are rude. Oh and no need to remind me that this is a Gaga forum. I can see that and my reaction points and posts show that I'm a big fan. Otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

You have a nice day too :huntyga:

IllusionLover

Girl better release a new album, people are starting to forget about her. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived