💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince Harry was financially supported despite his claims he was 'cut off'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Prince Charles continued to support the Duke and Duchess of Sussex with a "substantial sum" in the months after they stood down as senior royals, Clarence House has said.

Prince Harry told Oprah Winfrey his family "cut me off financially" in the first quarter of 2020.

A Clarence House spokesman said Prince Charles continued to fund the Sussexes until that summer - but they were now financially independent.

The comments by Clarence House - the office of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall - were made as the annual royal accounts were published.

Funding for both of Prince Charles's sons - the Dukes of Cambridge and Sussex - and their families contributed to a £4.5m bill for the prince, his Clarence House financial accounts showed.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Living

I wouldn’t believe anything from British press, most of it is state run so it has a very clear and obvious bias. 

Rolodex of Hate

I've honestly had enough of that couple.

Countless things that both Meghan and Harry said in the Oprah interview have either been proven to be lies, or are totally inconsistent and unbelievable. Let's allow them their privacy in their £11m mansion in LA and stop giving them our attention. 

We have no legal choice but to stan

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Living said:

I wouldn’t believe anything from British press, most of it is state run so it has a very clear and obvious bias. 

this is in Prince Charles' financial raport from April 2020 - March 2021.
Harry said they were cut in the first quarter of 2020 but this raport shows they still received money after first quarter.

https://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/annual-review/2020-2021/income-expenditure-and-staff
roy.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Pennywise
33 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Countless things that both Meghan and Harry said in the Oprah interview have either been proven to be lies, or are totally inconsistent and unbelievable. Let's allow them their privacy in their £11m mansion in LA and stop giving them our attention. 

Well, why don't you? :huntyga:

British media and people are all like "we don't care" but at the same time are extremely obsessed with them :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Living
40 minutes ago, Rolodex of Hate said:

Name checks 

Gabi001

I'm so fed up with this highly privileged rich couple who try to potrait themselves as poor and oppressed :saladga:

I'm not having fun tonight.

53 minutes ago, Living said:

Are you from the States? Not much different there, with CNN and Fox News supporting their own agendas 👀😂

Living
39 minutes ago, Rio said:

Are you from the States? Not much different there, with CNN and Fox News supporting their own agendas 👀😂

I live and am from the UK

bionic

Even if they were cut off by Prince Charles and the Royal Family, Harry and Meghan are both independently wealthy so the claim is still wholly absurd and out of touch

buy bionic

Archived