💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of gender abolition?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I don't think its realistic tbh, everyone has their own gender identity and should be proud of their gender tbh.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Bonkers

Gender for most people gives them a sense of identity and belonging.  The thing that needs to change is that people need to stop freaking out and excluding people who are either not the same gender or don't fit the mold.   It's isolating to miss out on the commradery enjoyed by straight cis people since it takes trans and gay and NB people longer to find their tribe, and usually by that time they've been wounded by cis heterosexuals who have tended to think that being the majority makes them the "normal ones".  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Gender for most people gives them a sense of identity and belonging.  The thing that needs to change is that people need to stop freaking out and excluding people who are either not the same gender or don't fit the mold.   It's isolating to miss out on the commradery enjoyed by straight cis people since it takes trans and gay and NB people longer to find their tribe, and usually by that time they've been wounded by cis heterosexuals who have tended to think that being the majority makes them the "normal ones".  

All genders are valid!:kara:

TheSlash

I think gender is important for one's identity, but it shouldn't matter in economical, social or political matters. Of course there should be some form of documentation of the biological sex, but it should be no more than that.

There's a funny yet true saying I heard someone saying once and I think that nails it pretty much: "I don't care as who or what you identify. If you're running around naked with a cherry on your head and say "I'm a 'Mon Cherie'", that's totally fine by me." 😄

Or as Poppy said it in "Don't Go Outside": You can be anyone you want to be :kara:

Ew, David!

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I think gender is important for one's identity, but it shouldn't matter in economical, social or political matters. Of course there should be some form of documentation of the biological sex, but it should be no more than that.

There's a funny yet true saying I heard someone saying once and I think that nails it pretty much: "I don't care as who or what you identify. If you're running around naked with a cherry on your head and say "I'm a 'Mon Cherie'", that's totally fine by me." 😄

Or as Poppy said it in "Don't Go Outside": You can be anyone you want to be :kara:

I agree!

I think it's impossible to escape from it, even if you change gender, you are part of a gender identity, some even making stereotypes worse. Those who say they want no gender, YOU ARE FREE! It's your life you're the captain of the ship and you can see yourself however you please!!!! But they weirdly still end up mixing both genders or being androgynous. So it feels like there's no escaping it in the end

Archived