💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Gimme More changed the title to Justin Timberlake says Britney should not be held against her will
Anderson123

Good to see he's speaking up and supports her. I know people are just going to jump in the comments about their relationship or whatever the hell they still have against JT but the important thing here is that Britney gets the freedom she deserves.

Sneaky Oliver

He was very mature and decent by stating that. I’m glad he did it. :golfclap: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Good to see he's speaking up and supports her. I know people are just going to jump in the comments about their relationship or whatever the hell they still have against JT but the important thing here is that Britney gets the freedom she deserves.

I think the more big stars that actually acknowledge the hell britney is going through due to the Conservatorship the better!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bonkers

If they're "Protecting her" why is she miserable?  What awful people, I was shook by reading her statement.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Mister Gaga

Although i don't like him, the entire music industry (or should i say, the artists, not the industry) should stand up for britney. Britney is literally going through hell 

Sassy McSass

That’s very mature of him indeed. He can’t change the past, but it’s good to see he’s taking steps to the right direction in this instance. She deserves it.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Meredith Grey

Honestly I’m kind of a Timberlake hater but HIM coming out and saying this is very kind and might be very helpful to him. He’s actually redeemed himself a little with this statement. Thank u, Justin

Archived