Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Q-Force Trailer (LGBT+ Netflix Cartoon)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Phlop
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Would you prefer he said, "my bussy is wet?"

Because we use that line here all the time.

Y'all need to lighten up.

I can't wait to see which of those characters is offended by everything.

It’s just cringe. I’m not offended but it’s not for me.

BYE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
53 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

What do you mean? The entire show is satire at least that is what I got from the preview.

It isn’t satire. A few people who worked on it said it wasn’t and that it was just supposed to have “LGBT humor” which makes 0 sense bc none of this is funny.

JusKeepBreathin
54 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

It isn’t satire. A few people who worked on it said it wasn’t and that it was just supposed to have “LGBT humor” which makes 0 sense bc none of this is funny.

It's stereotypical humor. Like "In Living Color" was. I guess satire is not broad enough to include exaggerated stereotypes. I always thought it did.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's stereotypical humor. Like "In Living Color" was. I guess satire is not broad enough to include exaggerated stereotypes. I always that it did.  

I. living color is completely different. That wa s basically parody and was obviously satire and was marketed to be satire.

this ain’t marketed to be satire but to be an actual show that represents the LGBT community in a “joke way”. The issue is the representation part that the creators are pushing bc there’s no representation other than stereotypes.

Meruk Holland

I like Sean Hayes and Wanda Sykes so, I mean, I'm gonna give it a try. It looks like trash, but it could be my trash

Archived