💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebs showing their support for Britney after court hearing

noa234

Featured Posts

PartySick

I'm praying Gaga says something. I know that's not what's really important right now but I need her to fight for Britney too.

🖤

noa234
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm praying Gaga says something. I know that's not what's really important right now but I need her to fight for Britney too.

at this point, its truly invadable for her to say something.

i hope so too

Aphasic
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Same

Mister G

I’m almost certain she’s on board with #FreeBritney. I think it would be great for her to say something, but I’m pretty confident she’s praying for her to get out of this horrible situation safely.

PartySick
Just now, Mister G said:

I’m almost certain she’s on board with #FreeBritney. I think it would be great for her to say something, but I’m pretty confident she’s praying for her to get out of this horrible situation safely.

Oh I know she supports Britney, I just want her to voice it like she did with Kesha.

🖤

Mister G

Oh I know she supports Britney, I just want her to voice it like she did with Kesha.

:hug:

CyanLights
54 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Knowing Gaga, she probably called in privately (if Britney’s people let her anyway…)

AURAOFSHEISSE

it still blows my mind that conservatorship legally exists on this planet.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

pachinko
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

This or I'm handing in my Gaga stan card. 

HuffsAhoy

How nice they're speaking up now when its convient and makes them look good. :awkney:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived