💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebs showing their support for Britney after court hearing

noa234

Featured Posts

I think that if Gaga will start speaking about this, she will go all the way. Like take action, bring more awareness to people, and like go to Britney personally

TheFame Monster
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Oh I know she supports Britney, I just want her to voice it like she did with Kesha.

I would like Gaga to voice support for Britney, but I would not be surprised if she doesn’t. When Gaga showed support for Kesha, it led her to have to go to court and a full deposition. Given that Gaga has had face to face interactions with Britney in Vegas and at the VMAs, I doubt she wants to be at risk being brought into court for another case. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

I would like Gaga to voice support for Britney, but I would not be surprised if she doesn’t. When Gaga showed support for Kesha, it led her to have to go to court and a full deposition. Given that Gaga has had face to face interactions with Britney in Vegas and at the VMAs, I doubt she wants to be at risk being brought into court for another case. 

Yeah, that's fair too I guess. I can see the pros and cons of doing it and not doing it, I just know which one I prefer :giveup:

đŸ–€

Tinnitus15

I hope Gaga speaks about it..It could help Britney,but in the end it’s her choice..I am sure she will do smth 

ECA503-E2-FD09-4415-AE2-B-BDD52-B2-C2-B8

JusKeepBreathin

Michelle too

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mister G

This may sound cruel, but the day Britney’s father drops dead no one will miss him.

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Eido said:

Who is this?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived