💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes : If u stage a protest label might be forced to release album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

E4p-InaX0AMndBa?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Grimes : If u stage a protest label might be forced to release album
sillynate

Ain’t she married to the richest man on earth? Can’t she just slip her label a couple hundred million as a bribe?

SadBoi808
3 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

Why is she teasing the f*ck out of it but her label won’t let her release it? Like Idgi? 

yes and

Label doesn't let her to release the album or what? Didn't get it 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

Label doesn't let her to release the album or what? Didn't get it 

Shes probably just joking cuz she just signed a new deal with Columbia records. 4AD were the ones who were not letting her release a lot of stuff 

yes and
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Shes probably just joking cuz she just signed a new deal with Columbia records. 4AD were the ones who were not letting her release a lot of stuff 

The deal is really weird. I remember her saying that she hated labels and would be happy releasing her last album under 4AD and then going fully independent 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

3 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

She looks so freaking good with the pink hair I'd love her to collab with Gaga as soon as possible the Chromatica aesthetic and this fit perfectly.:firega:

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

19 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:
E4p-In6XwAsybKN?format=jpg&name=large

We NEED love4eva pt. 2 :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Aphasic
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

Ain’t she married to the richest man on earth? Can’t she just slip her label a couple hundred million as a bribe?

They're just boyfriend and girlfriend. As far I'm concerned they are not married.

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived