opinion

I hate when Gaga does this

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

She's changing the dynamics of the song so it's more interesting. Matter of a taste

GucciGa

Just say you only want her to sing poker face forever and leave 

😇

Killa
6 hours ago, G U C C I said:

I can see how some may like it and even how it is a good vocal technique but I also agree with you. I personally find it annoying especially in this song. And JazzGa is my favorite of all her styles.

I’ve also always f*cking hated how she pronounces “love” in some songs :saladga:

Its not a good technique at all. Her insistency in making those bright open nasal sounds really have only muffled her voice in the last 5 years. 

Its very easy to lose vocal placement doing such narrow bright sound. Shes been struggling a bit with pure vowels lately. I dont want to overly drag. So im gonna stop

Karen Smith

One thing i hate is that she used to say "there can be hundred people in thé room..." All thé Time while a star is born promotion 

Nathaniel Arven

i personally don't even mind it a single second. She's not making a full song like this. I never even noticed it was supposed to be too in the nose and i'm a musician. Gaga singing jazz is something i long to see in my life ( for more than one song at the artrave).

littlepotter

The way I K N E W  a certain muted member was going to come here and fume and I wasn't wrong :billie:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

btw, I love it when Gaga does that. 

@littlepotter  :stalkga:

Yes but why am I tagged :cryga:

chaeri pls

Gaga has a tendency to get very nasally mid song but I kind of like it sometimes lol

i  actually love it when she does that

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Pennywise
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The way I K N E W  a certain muted member was going to come here and fume and I wasn't wrong :billie:

I wonder if we're thinking of the same member :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived