Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Eido

Featured Posts

Pablo

This is heartbreaking, end the conservatorship. It has been long enough!

Don't visit my profile

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

Her whole family fits perfectly into the definition of 'monsters'. I can't believe all the things I've been reading throughout this thread. But the IUD one is the most horrific stuff I've read in a long time.

Please jail everyone who permitted this to happen for eternity. They can't get away with this.

DontCallMeAlice

I’m in absolute shock. I’ve followed the Free Britney Movement for the past two years but finally hearing it from Britney herself is surreal. And it’s worse than we thought :bradley: 

Padam.

SpiritBunny

Are we getting closer to the end of this trial? It feels like its been ages. ..

flyaway

She has a very disgusting family, bunch of leeches good for nothing. I'm glad this was made public. 

Damon

oh wow just heard her and i'm devastated, i can't believe a family can be so greedy for money out of your own child getting rid of her freedom, they are hideous people

i hope justice hears her and give her a hand and just let her be, it's not like she's asking something hard, she just wants to live her life for god's sake

... and now i just sit in silence.

Thomas P

I just listened. I’m shocked cause I always knew it was bad, but to the extent of abuse she’s undergoing-

I would be shocked and appalled if this carried on any longer. The world is crying out, the american justice system NEEDS to listen. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Versace
16 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

I'm so incredibly sad for the tragedy she's living... but also SO SO MOVED to hear her so powerful and lucid.

I'm pretty sure this is a new rise for Britney Spears, and that soon , like Hollywood stories, the evil will be defeated 

Yes I am incredibly moved as well, at one point it felt like they broke her into nothing, I felt like we lost her forever possibly. But the way she spoke and held herself, that strength, that intelligence and that awareness she has is remarkable. That is the Britney Spears the world fell in love with when she was as little as 17. They can put her through hell and back, but it’s Britney Bitch and her perseverance will prevail!!!

"they punished me in different way, they for example forbidded me to go to hairdressers, people mocked me, and started saying i was crazy and dirty"

So please no more comments about her looks now 

Britney Spears is one of the most famous artist of the world, her career has been full with all time low, all time highs. She lived throught the harassment of paparazzi back in the 2008, she lived to being a manufactured product and she lived to being used by her family, it is sad the live she has had, and is also amazing how she has somehow found the hope to keep going. I really hope she can end that conservation thing she is into. 

Jay.P

Holy fück. This is what everybody had in mind and even worse :saladga:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

dopega
On 6/24/2021 at 10:06 PM, LDGA said:

manufactured product

this is everything but the truth. she used to be very hands on with the show and even wrote some songs until her artistic freedom got stripped from her.

Archived