💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Eido

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

I need to hear her voice. All the links I've seen are broken closed or not available. 

:giveup:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

I need to hear her voice. All the links I've seen are broken closed or not available. 

:giveup:

All on page 24 are currently up

Agunimon

I actually thought for a long time that the judge was being paid in some way by her father to keep this going. 

weed

here's audio in case anyone still hasn't heard it:

loooove hearing her talk so REAL! I hope so bad she gets justice, and her evil dad and all the other fkers go to jail

Lady Palutena

This is awful. She needs to be freed. And everyone who exploited needs to go to jail.

Fp0r60b.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Blackout19

She deserve to be free. She wasn't happy in so many years, thats so sad

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

DontCallMeAlice

I’m in absolute shock. I’ve followed the Free Britney Movement for the past two years but finally hearing it from Britney herself is surreal. And it’s worse than we thought :bradley: 

Padam.

Midnightrush891

Wow! I feel so bad for her! You can tell she’s beyond nervous, but who the hell wouldn’t be! I hope the courts hear her plea, and hopefully can help her. If we never get another song or album from her I’d definitely understand. 

auburn

I hope they all rot in jail for this. She deserves her freedom. She is an icon and is responsible for most of these girls out here. She is the popstar blueprint.

Cello

Wow, I'm so so proud of her... I truly hope you get your freedom Britney :heart:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

InstantDejavu

Britney' so strong. HOW she could live like this for 13 years is beyond my mind.

It's a miracle she didn't get a breakdown CAUSE of all of this! #freebritney !!!!

Fantina

I heard some of the clips and my God... What an atrocious piece of **** the dad is. I knew it was serious but had no idea it was THIS serious. We are truly witnessing history folks. Sending love to Britney <3 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Levine

It is so weird to me hearing her speaking so fluently, so perfectly. Maybe her fans were used to it or it was a surprise for y'all too? I'm actually shocked.

Let's hope this nightmare will end for her.

1 hour ago, weed said:

here's audio in case anyone still hasn't heard it:

loooove hearing her talk so REAL! I hope so bad she gets justice, and her evil dad and all the other fkers go to jail

This is heartbreaking to hear :(

Archived