💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Eido

Featured Posts

noa234

OMG YOU GUYS!!! SHE SPEAKS NOW LIVE

she told ITS HER WISH AND DREAM FOR ALL OF THIS TO END, THEY FORCED HER TO TOUR!

SHE THANKED GOD HER OLD THEREPIST DIED CAUSE HE WAS ABUSING HER!!!

"After I’ve told the whole world I’m okay, it’s a lie. I’m not happy, I can’t sleep, I’m depressed, I cry every day"

I" was out on lithium. They took me off my same drugs for 5 years and put me on lithium…it is a strong drug…it was like I was drunk #BritneySpeaks #FreeBritney"

“I don’t even drink alcohol. I SHOULD drink alcohol for what they’ve done to my heart"

“Ma’am, I did not know I could petition to terminate the conservatorship”

"The people who did this to me should not be able to get away and walk away easily"

"This is called sex trafficking"

"she has in iv to keep her from having a baby"

LISTEN HERE - https://streams.radiomast.io/station/4321c729-d6ed-460b-977f-7d1f0fd5c9f3/player/widget?s=69ed889e-17fb-47c1-a21b-d99967042988&token=05c934d9-1d89-48f9-86a6-ae3e8ac17c72

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
noa234
Just now, Bio said:

SHE IS SPILLING!

OMG SHES ON FIRE!!! i cant believe its happening 

ModernEcstasy

This judge is taking back handlers from her “Father”. Surely!?

Arcadia
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who’s jodi?

Jodi is the woman Britney wanted to take over the conservatorship as her father’s replacement .. :(

So heartbreaking, they force her to see a therapist 2 times a week, and they locked her up in a small room for 3 months:ohno:

She said she would love to be able to expose them via interviews and talk to her fans about it

Phaye Monster

I cannot believe how everyone involved has trapped her and silenced her. Her own lawyer telling her to not talk about it, no one telling her she can end the conservatorship. 
So, SO much of this is SO illegal and no one has done anything about this! I’m in shock and I want to cry. 
Imagine being so betrayed by your own family…

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• noa234 changed the title to BRITNEY: I WANT TO SUE MY FAMILY, CRY EVERYDAY, This is called sex traffic
  • Admin changed the title to Britney: “I want to sue my family“

Archived