• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Ugh, gross :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BornAsUnic0rn
1 minute ago, suchheights8 said:

At the end of the day, she got where she is because of privilege. We are on a stan site for a woman who hustled her way to the top…the same cannot be said about swift. 

Literally Gaga and Taylor‘s upbringing couldn’t be more alike. Taylor and Gaga both come from a upper middle class family that supported their dreams of doing music and breaking into the entertainment industry. Both were bullied outsiders at school. And I could go on.

Honestly Taylor is probably one of the most similar female popstars to Gaga if you look at their lives. To claim Gaga hustled her way to the top hinting at Taylor not putting the work in and getting this handed to her is truly insulting to both of them. 

If you think Gaga signing with Interscope, a major label working internationally, and also several smaller labels under interscope, had it harder to make it while making pop music, than Taylor being signed to a small new independent country label that was founded a year earlier, you are truly crazy. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, suchheights8 said:

At the end of the day, she got where she is because of privilege. We are on a stan site for a woman who hustled her way to the top…the same cannot be said about swift. 

Girl what. Gaga went to the best best acting school in NY the same one all the rich white kids. Like Scarlet Johansson and Chris Evans. She studied acting for years. She went to the best music schools too. She didn't go to NY without a penny and hustle. 

You are confusing your stories with maybe Madonna, Jennifer Lopez or Mariah Carey. 

Lady Gaga is extremely talented, but she had the best classes money could buy. 

You commenting like if Taylor was somehow more privileged than Gaga is a joke. :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Wolf Boy

All i ever hear from Scooter AND Taylor are just 2 rich people crying about their millions. They both need to shut up.

Taylucifer

not him twisting the narrative:bear: anyway 

128167?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signa

1989 (TV) is out NOW

GipJo

Both are rich white privileged person so why would we care how their business was? 

Taylor is cash-grabing machine, look how many stuffs she had for every album she put out after Reputation, 5 different journals for 5 album version? folklore has so many album covers just for her fans to massive purchases, it's disgusting really, she is no better, just another industry's money tree.

Pretty Please
13 hours ago, Runway said:

Stealing is taking something without paying for it. This is not what this is :laughga:

You’re using a very dismissive emoji like you wouldnt be mad if you didnt have a say in your lifes work being sold to someone you openly despise. 

Maybe gaga wouldnt be preaching about kindness so much if she didnt have such a toxic, dismissive fanbase

Pretty Please
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

All i ever hear from Scooter AND Taylor are just 2 rich people crying about their millions. They both need to shut up.

So you wouldnt be upset if someone who you openly hated profited off your lifes work? You can seriously say that?

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Yes and no though, because I think you’re underselling just how expensive a process this re-recording actually is. The easier option would’ve been the former, but she is trying to make a point atm.

Re-recording cost more than buying a catalogue worths hundreds of millions ? It can't be that expensive.

MonsterofFame
On 6/23/2021 at 2:35 PM, HIM820 said:

Taylor never liked him after only meeting him about four times. That tells me everything I need to know. I’m sure she’s gotten impressions and heard things through the business about him too. He should have just bought another label/music library and stayed far away from her. 

This. Scooter re-posting a meme about Scooter literally owning Taylor Swift's life says everything about the situation. 

On 6/23/2021 at 6:32 PM, HIM820 said:

We know why she fired him, because he was meddling in her relationships. He's has done other stuff I don't like either. Like when he basically convinced Ariana to put ghostin on thank u, next, a song she can't even sing live without becoming too emotional. Theres a reason she didn't want it on there and I just don't like stuff like that, whatever the career move is. There are plenty of savvy managers who hustle their artists, but something about him just reminds me of old school business men who were found to be corrupt and using manipulative tactics. I'm sure Selena saw and heard stuff Justin would tell her too which would probably be repeated to Taylor. 

Didn't the disaster of Focus have something to do with it? I remember hearing that Ariana felt that he was pushing her career aside for others at the time. This was around the time he signed Meghan Trainor and a whole bunch of other rising stars so that would make sense.

Archived