💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Scooter Braun admits regret over bitter Taylor Swift feud

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Scooter Braun admits regret over bitter Taylor Swift feud but claims she refusedto ever speak to him about buying back her masters and denies being a 'bully'

Taylor, 31, launched a blistering attack on Scooter, 40, via a Tumblr post in 2019, accusing him of 'stripping' her of her 'life's work' by buying out her masters, and described him as an 'incessant, manipulative bully.' 

Justin Bieber's manager has spoken in detail about his reaction to how the big money deal went down to Variety, saying: 'I regret and it makes me sad that Taylor had that reaction to the deal.'

'All of what happened has been very confusing and not based on anything factual,' Scooter explains in the interview. 'I don't know what story she was told. I asked for her to sit down with me several times, but she refused.'

'I offered to sell her the catalog back and went under NDA, but her team refused. It all seems very unfortunate. Open communication is important and can lead to understanding.'

'She and I only met briefly three or four times in the past, and all our interactions were really friendly and kind. I find her to be an incredibly talented artist and wish her nothing but the best,'

44586185-0-image-a-58_1624462820418.jpg
source

In the case of Demi, who revealed they were nonbinary in May, was there a discussion about that decision?

It was a discussion in that Demi wanted to do it, and I was happy to honor it. It’s not my decision to make. It’s how Demi identifies. Demi said, “I think this is where I am. I’m finding myself, and this is how I identify, and it feels real to me. It feels like home, and I want to do it.” And I felt happy to support. It goes back to mental health: I want to be there for Demi. I want to be an honest voice for Demi. I want to be someone who cares. And the good thing about my career is, I don’t need [the artist] to make money. Like, I don’t need the commission. So I’m happy to be patient.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/scooter-braun-hybe-taylor-swift-justin-bieber-ariana-grande-1235000658/

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
2 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

'I offered to sell her the catalog back and went under NDA, but her team refused. It all seems very unfortunate. Open communication is important and can lead to understanding.'

source

Taylor probably not interested now she's seen how much bank she can make from a re-release

buy bionic

Jill

Poor guy. Anyways...

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Putang Ina Mo

He realized he is ****ed when he saw how the re-recordings were generating attention and cash lol

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Nuggets

He regrets it now cause she found a way to make him lose all that money he spent :fan:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

InTraumatica

I feel sorry for him. Taylor really seems to be a psychopath who ends other people when she wants to. 

grimreaperbarbie

I don't know what to think honestly.

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Anastasios
1 minute ago, InTraumatica said:

I feel sorry for him. Taylor really seems to be a psychopath who ends other people when she wants to. 

yeah blame the female creator and not the greedy business man *clown emoji*

weed

If someone bought my work when I wanted to, and then they tried to sell it to me.. I would laugh in their face. I'm not buying my sh*t from you, thief. 

Thomas P

Re-recordings are doing great and he seems mad about it. At the end of the day, it’s just bad business on his end :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

InTraumatica
2 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

yeah blame the female creator and not the greedy business man *clown emoji*

So when you are a female it means you can be a bad person? She knew what she signed up for. 

VoldeLorde2
7 minutes ago, InTraumatica said:

Yea, poor him. it’s not like he’s managing some of the biggest pop stars of today and still making bank... :bear:

(Also, calling Taylor a psychopath bc she was rightfully upset over her work being stolen underneath her is pathetic and really shows your character :triggered:

nodandsmile

he didn't think it through (meaning the possibility of her recording the songs again) or had no idea who the hell he was dealing with

you come for that woman, she comes for you... too late for regrets now

VoldeLorde2
Just now, InTraumatica said:

So when you are a female it means you can be a bad person? She knew what she signed up for. 

how is she a bad person? not wanting to negotiate with someone that stole her work? she owes him nothing, especially not after what he did

Archived