• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CyanLights

• nightadieu

• Grigio Guy

• flyaway

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The album can be bought in the form of a CD for €18.00, or a vinyl for €54.99 in select stores.   

Meh, this is pretty bad tbh. Not even a new cover?    Just look at the Metallica version, standard is almost 200 songs from that album including live versions, demos etc    AND they h

Why would you re-release an album for its anniversary and not include the bonus tracks? 

Sine From Above

I love how we've got the original album cover on a vinyl now, although I don't understand why it isn't available until December.

STREAM BORN THIS WAY
Agunimon
14 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I love how we've got the original album cover on a vinyl now, although I don't understand why it isn't available until December.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/jul/16/pressing-issues-vinyl-revival-held-back-record-store-day

I think it's just a case of extremely high demand for vinyl pressing. This might be lower priority in Interscope's pipeline to get pressed. The article also suggests that record sales for the album are inflated once the vinyl becomes available, so it could be a business strategy as well.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Thanks 1