💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Born This way:Reimagined will be available as a vinyl from September 3rd

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

Why would you re-release an album for its anniversary and not include the bonus tracks? :bradley:

that’s not the topic tho

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Living said:

Just look at the Metallica version, standard is almost 200 songs from that album including live versions, demos etc 

AND they have the reimagined album with 53 artiest covering all 13 songs, 50+ songs total. 

now that is how you do an anniversary album. 

Why'd you leave out the fact that it's the thirtieth anniversary :oprah:

Meanwhile their 10th anniversary didn't even get a reissue :oprah:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Pink Narcissus

Do ppl actually wanna listen to those awful covers :bear:

As Long As You Pay Me…

Pink Narcissus
15 minutes ago, Living said:

Meh, this is pretty bad tbh. Not even a new cover? :billie:

Just look at the Metallica version, standard is almost 200 songs from that album including live versions, demos etc 

AND they have the reimagined album with 53 artiest covering all 13 songs, 50+ songs total. 

now that is how you do an anniversary album. 

Tegan and Sara did a TRULY reimagined covers version of their album THE CON for its 10 year .  It was the FULL album not just a select 6 songs 

As Long As You Pay Me…

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, nightadieu said:

Why would the standard version have deluxe tracks anyway? :bear:

I think with BTW is worse because 1. they're amazing tracks and 2. They're not just some deluxe tracks she threw at the end of the album, she made them part of the album by just mixing them with the other tracks. 

A deluxe CD with that cover and a Deluxe Vinyl + The Bonus Reimagined tracks would sell better.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Mister G

I just got the Opaque Red vinyl from Urban Outfitters so I’m gonna pass on this one. 

Clarity

The vinyl looks sooooo expensive?? But I guess it’s gonna be 3 vinyls ?... i’ll buy it anyway:ally: 

CyanLights
1 hour ago, Clarity said:

The vinyl looks sooooo expensive?? But I guess it’s gonna be 3 vinyls ?... i’ll buy it anyway:ally: 

I think it’s going to be either 2 or 3 - one or two for the original album, one for the remix

Living
3 hours ago, gag said:

Why'd you leave out the fact that it's the thirtieth anniversary :oprah:

Meanwhile their 10th anniversary didn't even get a reissue :oprah:

Oh stupid me, I didn’t know 20 years makes a difference.

Could you point me to where it says ‘little to no effort for 10th, all for the 30th’. 

Tbf, if this is all she thinks the album is worth, sure, but don’t even bother re-printing that vinyl with the same old cover for $50. 

Anderson123

Ugh so expensive and haven't even checked shipping price yet. I feel like I'm gonna get it anyways, it's BORN THIS WAY with the Gagacycle cover.

nickkoko

At first I was like "€54.99? :bear:", but I guess it includes the original album plus the Reimagined tracks. Not sure if I'll get it -- I haven't been a fan of the covers so far :/ 

Archived