Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Born This way:Reimagined will be available as a vinyl from September 3rd

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

The album can be bought in the form of a CD for €18.00, or a vinyl for €54.99 in select stores. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Lemme get dis too :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nightadieu
9 minutes ago, flyaway said:

A choice :bear:

Ok, good for those who love it so far. 

It’s also the first time the standard cover will be available on a vinyl so it’s definitely a win for collectors and fans of that cover 

too expensive for an album that I already own on CD and Vinyl in the deluxe edition.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Benji

I kinda want this so I can display the standard cover but it irks me it probably won’t have the bonus tracks, like the CD

nightadieu
Just now, Benji said:

I kinda want this so I can display the standard cover but it irks me it probably won’t have the bonus tracks, like the CD

Why would the standard version have deluxe tracks anyway? :bear:

artpopulace

Hope the vinyl is in gold/bronze color! Can't wait to have the BTW cover in her full motorcycle glory :kara:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Kulture Kiari

Look y'all. I don't like reimagined albums in general. To me, they sound like Kid Bopz covers, not just this album. I'll give it a try tho. 

That being said, let's not get nasty about this news to other people on this site. Ive read many posts since the release of Born This Way (2011)  from others how they wish they could have the full motorcycle cover in vinyl. They're finally getting it so let's be happy for them!

"Whether life's disabilities, left you wrapped in God's ribbons please, rejoice and love yourself today 'cause baby you were Born This Way."

Living

Meh, this is pretty bad tbh. Not even a new cover? :billie:

Just look at the Metallica version, standard is almost 200 songs from that album including live versions, demos etc 

AND they have the reimagined album with 53 artiest covering all 13 songs, 50+ songs total. 

now that is how you do an anniversary album. 

Benji
47 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Why would the standard version have deluxe tracks anyway? :bear:

Why would you re-release an album for its anniversary and not include the bonus tracks? :bradley:

lilboyblue

Metallica's album is celebrating it's 30th Anniversary. I think it would be an overkill for Gaga to have 50+ artists on a reimagined album that's only 10 yo. :billie:

flyaway
1 hour ago, nightadieu said:

It’s also the first time the standard cover will be available on a vinyl 

Season 3 Shut Up GIF by The Simpsons

Archived