omg you're right. :bear:

gagabadmakeup3.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

enissa11

Ā 

7 hours ago, Jester said:

:bear:

Where did you get that piece of information?Ā 

she's technically not fully white, working class italianĀ families are racialized in america, her dad and grandparents are what they would call "guidos" and "guidettes" which areĀ slags for working classĀ italian american ppl with a skin tone a bit more darker or tan, her natural skin color is tanned andĀ her sister's Natali too.

Mad Architect of Light

Gaga2645
5 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Ā 

she's technically not fully white, working class italianĀ families are racialized in america, her dad and grandparents are what they would call "guidos" and "guidettes" which areĀ slags for working classĀ italian american ppl with a skin tone a bit more darker or tan, her natural skin color is tanned andĀ her sister's Natali too.

Italianā€™s are white. Their ethnicity is Italian, their race is white.Ā :unicorn:

enissa11
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

Italianā€™s are white. Their ethnicity is Italian, their race is white.Ā :unicorn:

no, if it's an ethnic group that is marginalized in a place, they're not white, italiansĀ are not white, they are italians, their race is italian. not everything is black or white, literally lol...

Mad Architect of Light

Gaga2645
Just now, enissa11 said:

no, if it's an ethnic group that is marginalized in a place, they're not white, italiansĀ are not white, they are italians, their race is italian. not everything is black or white, literally lol...

Race and ethnicity are different. Your race pretty much boils down to phenotypes. Lady Gaga is white. Like her and her momma was riding HARD for christopher columbus who literally stole land from native americansā€¦ baby pleaseĀ :ladyhaha:

River
1 minute ago, Gaga2645 said:

Gaga's family comes from Sicily and Sicilians has 10-20% Arabic dna, so she's not 100% white :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Gaga2645
Just now, River said:

Gaga's family comes from Sicily and Sicilians has 10-20% Arabic dna, so she's not 100% white :huntyga:

80-90% white is white. Majority. That girl is in the majority and yā€™all absolutely have to recognize that. I donā€™t understand what yā€™all are trying to say with this information.Ā 

sarahb

What the hell is happening here, am I not fully white because I have Italian family despite looking like Casper or...Ā :selena:

enissa11
17 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Race and ethnicity are different. Your race pretty much boils down to phenotypes. Lady Gaga is white. Like her and her momma was riding HARD for christopher columbus who literally stole land from native americansā€¦ baby pleaseĀ :ladyhaha:

i know, and aĀ darker or tanned skin tone is part of your phenotype

Mad Architect of Light

River
31 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

80-90% white is white. Majority. That girl is in the majority and yā€™all absolutely have to recognize that. I donā€™t understand what yā€™all are trying to say with this information.Ā 

Do you know that the Italian immigrantsĀ were not considered white when they first arrived in America right?Ā 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Jester
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

Ā 

Exactly what I thought you meant.

But dark and brown Italian skin is still white race.

Gaga2645
6 hours ago, enissa11 said:

i know, and aĀ darker or tanned skin tone is part of your phenotype

You know guidos and guidettes like use tanning booths right? Thatā€™s like where the stereotypes come fromĀ šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Archived