💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga: The Power of Unlearning with Bernice King

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

chromatic puzea

join the live now here

please LMs, try to keep it in your lady gaga lunch boxes and not talk about chromatica or spam the chat

this is a serious conversation that has to do with unlearning prejudices and finding social justice
y'all are gonna look like gaga's five year old kids running around the store screaming in the chat about her brunette hair or her looks

also not sure if this belongs in interview but it's an event so i just put it here

do u like the jojo siwa song

• chromatic puzea changed the title to Lady Gaga: The Power of Unlearning with Bernice King
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

This is about social justice and unlearning prejudice? So this is definitely not for the majority of Gagadaily, then.

Mother of Puppies

She looks ama:heart:zing 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

StarstruckIllusion

Why are people spamming Brazil in the chat ma… no one asked 

littlepotter

WHICH ONE OF Y'ALL IS COMMENTING RELEASE SOUR CANDY MV :rip::rip::rip::rip:

chaeri pls

Papergangstuh

I find myself wondering where she is gonna go with her conversation and holding my breath like something horrible is going to happen. Any time she does anything "live" I find myself always holding my breath. She's such a pro tho and so eloquent.

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I find myself wondering where she is gonna go with her conversation and holding my breath like something horrible is going to happen. Any time she does anything "live" I find myself always holding my breath. She's such a pro tho and so eloquent.

Nothing was worse than when she sang the National Anthem :cryga: i kept imagining her getting sh*t 

chaeri pls

GucciGa
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Nothing was worse than when she sang the National Anthem :cryga: i kept imagining her getting sh*t 

Why do y'all underestimate her so much.. 

😇

Papergangstuh
Just now, GucciGa said:

Why do y'all underestimate her so much.. 

For me it's not underestimation. It's an anxiety based unhealthy attachment to a pop star that makes me feel like I'm a parent watching my kid wrestle a shark.

StarstruckIllusion

Is she… speaking out against huge promo campaigns?? I— :huntyga:

G U C C I
4 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

For me it's not underestimation. It's an anxiety based unhealthy attachment to a pop star that makes me feel like I'm a parent watching my kid wrestle a shark.

THIS!!!!  sort of……like a sibling who you’re cheering on and they are slaying the competition but like also ready to tackle a m*ther****er if they slight her in her moment. 

Archived