Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira for Vogue Mexico | new music in July

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“I feel very energetic, eager to work and very inspired. I'm on full throttle, doing a lot of songs. I'm in the process of mixing that song that's coming out in July. I just finished filming the video and these days I am dedicated to editing it, finishing mixing the song and preparing it to be released in July. I have high hopes for this song, high expectations and high hopes ”

“Songs will continue to come out throughout this year that will end up on an album that I think will be available next year."

Photographer Nico Bustos
E4gHn4xWEAAGzsw?format=jpg&name=large
shakira-portada-vogue-vestido-negro.jpgshakira-portada-vogue-vestido-rojo-look-shakira-portada-vogue-vestido-estampado-shakira-portada-vogue-vestido-flores-conshakira-portada-vogue-julio.jpgshakira-portada-vogue-vestido-rojo.jpgshakira-portada-vogue-vestido-dorado.jpgshakira-portada-vogue-vestido-lentejuela

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Teletubby changed the title to Shakira for Vogue Mexico | new music in July
Arcadia

i'm so glad the spanish officials accommodated the photographers and set designers into the jail yard

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It looks like the same pic 10 times :poot:

It's the same 2 poses :smh:

She is an ageless vampire queen tho :enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reject False Icons

Finally an artist that I like appears on the front cover of my country’s Vogue:lolly:.

It’s been a while but i don’t care for the most of the Vogue covers here, but I’m buying this one 

amazing that she’s announcing new music, and it’s not big news yet :kara: I hope it goes good for her. Maybe she will do a Taylor Swift. You may own her past but she owns her present :firega:

NewUsername

Looking flawless as usual, but what's up with that high ISO?
Excited to hear new music, hope she goes back a bit to her roots!

ProdigyARTPOP

Love this & she was spotted in Miami for the album’s recording & Maluma’s been staying there for awhile so perched for another collab :firega:

JusKeepBreathin

She gorgeous. But she has so much personality and those pictures don't show it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Maluma

not Maluma  again:messga: they already have Chantaje, Trap and Clandestino
I want Dua Lipa :trollga:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived