Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

One Direction fan exposes Demi Lovato as rude

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Cookie Tookie
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

They are a mess. A TRUE MESS. I'm not even sure she's really non binary or if it's just to make some noise around her tbh :poot: I wouldn't be surprise lmao

I’m RePoRtInG yOu

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

They are a mess. A TRUE MESS. I'm not even sure she's really non binary or if it's just to make some noise around her tbh :poot: I wouldn't be surprise lmao

I think everybody can identify with the other gender.  I find it confusing to know when you meet the threshold to be non-binary since none of us know "how it feels" to be anyone else.

But, with this you have to let people decide for themselves.  I did get the impression Demi was doing it to try to support non-binary people (and get attention) but I'll still respect their pronouncs when I remember.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, C1trus said:

Another mess for Demi's PR team to fix

I think Demi's team loves it. Demi is more known for all these controversies than for their music. They would have been totally forgotten if it wasn't for this frozen yogurt, turkey etc. controversies 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheFame Monster

At this point, they’re not even famous for being a musician

SEANGT
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No one thought this!

yeah idk why this is news lol. Demi is wild af. Especially before their latest rehab or whatever. Not to mention I wish every celebrity would just shove creepy fans taking selfies away lol

Franch Toast

I have no idea whether this story is true or embellished, but the reality is, most celebrities, even our beloved Gaga, have their less-than-stellar moments. Most people aren't kind around-the-clock, especially people in the public eye who constantly have strangers hounding them for pictures and for their time. 

She/Her/Hers

Bonkers
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No one thought this!

i was being sarcastic :teehee:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

sarahb
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Didn’t they punch one of their dancers in the face way back then?! They have some dark vibes around them. 

Nah that was Gaga :teehee:

1cb.gif

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Nah that was Gaga :teehee:

1cb.gif

:oops:

seriously though, I think it was very long ago when she canceled her tour or something to get into rehab 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Rebel

The fact that they justified themselves by being “bipolar” but doctors told them they did not have that disorder :bear:

RAMROD

Another week, another messy demi tingz :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kimmo
5 hours ago, Rebel said:

The fact that they justified themselves by being “bipolar” but doctors told them they did not have that disorder :bear:

Really? They said them wasn’t diagnosed with it? :poot: wth lol

Hottie Detector

js4754394o9823

It's just another dumb trend on tiktok

Everyone has a rude celebrity story now

Without any proof whatsoever

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived