opinion

We're getting so much Gaga content this year so we should be happy

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

What happens if everyone hates the Babylon remix? šŸ’€

Ā 

They will, cause they're never happy lol they'll complain over the minimum detail

PG.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
13 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

This is why I've been content over the last year. When it was clear Gaga was making the smart decision to not focus on music during a pandemic and race riots, I branched out to other things to pass my time. It was so refreshing to shed that "Gaga is my god and my life must revolve around her" attitude I had for years. Many fans would do good to do the same. It's not hard.

It really isn't. Gaga has let go of the idol image a long time ago. While I'd never say that she's just like us, she does want to be seen as a human being who has a LOT going on. Whining bc we didn't get a sour candy video or that something didn't happen in 2013.... That's not her problem.Ā 

šŸ˜‡

HuffsAhoy
23 minutes ago, TheAlexer said:

You do realize that the things most fans want from Gaga is new pop music, on stage performances, music videos, crazy red carpet looks and maybe the occasional interview

Not remixes, jazz and a movie:flop:

Wrong. The real fans appreciate and enjoyĀ everythingĀ Gaga does. The crazy red carpet looks are thing of the past. It's time to let go of that and move on. Gaga has and it's time the fans stuck in 2009, do the same. The Lady Gaga of 2021 is better in many ways than the Lady Gaga of the past. :ohwell:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

S0436

Iā€™ll be happy if they release the original Babylon. Ā Not expecting anything else this year noteworthy musically that I will be interested in. Ā I donā€™t particularly like jazz.

Stephen

It's not even like this year has been a total drought. She's been busy

lady-gaga-adam-driver.jpg

8e18fee23e372e8658bc93375ab52c950569634aĀ 127aac4faf6e1466e0d91768ad352c73a5cbb9b9

Suspiria
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

So by the looks of it we'reĀ being fed af this year. idk what more fans could expect from a single artist. this woman has been working her ass off.

I mean C2C2 was recorded 3 years ago, she's not involved at all in either BTW anniversary album or the Chromatica remix (which I still doubt is even coming).Ā 

So basically since last summer she's filmed Gucci and not much else:huntyga:

I also have doubts C2C2 is even coming at this point. It was meant to come in Spring but not a word has been mentioned since. I wonder if due to Tony's condition they decided not to go through with it.

Honestly, I'm so excited/happy we got the BTW Reimagined for the 10th anniversary! I was worried at first that maybe we wouldn't get anything but the fact she went out and got these incredible artist to cover her songs is amazing.

Also excited to see what else she has in place for this year.

Archived