💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ed Sheeran "Bad Habits" music video

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom
2 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

No, unfortunately this super variant (the b0p variant) is super contagious and it will play on the radio every thirty minutes until you secretly love it :dom:

Are we still talking about Bad Habits :lolly:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

He looks so hot in the video:messga:

Ed Sheeran f**k me pls

I will not watch House of Gucci

Agunimon

the CGI people were hilarious if you paused.

Not a music video I will revisit, but I have listened to the song about 5 times now.

OhHenny2020

I’m underwhelmed, the production seemed somewhat promising but once a rat, always a rat. The music video was underwhelming to say the least, seemed like it could sell the song (in the trailers) but alas, she gone. :rip:

Butters Stotch

WTF?

This is so cringey, I almost died of cringe when he first started flying.

It's gonna be a smash hit probably, though, but the video and the aesthetics are just :deadbanana:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Midnightrush891

I like the song, but the video seems super forced and not at all his style. He got my one view. 

ObezyankaNol

Like I said in another thread, I can't believe I liked the song :cryga: Reminds me to this song, especially at 0:46:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

MessyTop
22 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

Like I said in another thread, I can't believe I liked the song :cryga: Reminds me to this song, especially at 0:46:

Omg. That’s like the same synth. He must had sampled it. Right?

Anderson123
27 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

That’s either a rip off or sample and I don’t think they have credits on it. Looks like another Cheap Thrills situation that nobody is going to care about and still make the song a huge hit. Damn. 

Bleachella

why did they pitch his vocals up??? y'all im not insane because I just used a chrome extension to put the pitch down by a semitone and it sounds like him but the song sounds so weird??? like why did they do this?? it sounds so much better pitched down 

Archived