🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

lgbt

Vatican protests against anti-homophobia laws

Featured Posts

Levine
37 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

by curtailing Catholic freedom of belief and expression.

EXCUSE ME? - so in other words hating the LGBTs+ and inciting hate on them is 'freedom of belief' and 'expression' 

Yes, they're playing it like "we can't say anythinggg!!11" when the law still permit, OF COURSE, freedom of speech and opinion.

"The Italian bill states that schools and other public bodies should organise "ceremonies, meetings and any other appropriate activity" for the anti-homophobia day."

The key word is "SHOULD", it's not an obligation and schools still have the autonomy to do that or not.

So yeah they are just fabricating this  fake narrative by saying that you can't say anything (the freedom to insult other people is fondamental of the church, I guess) and that the law will teach kids in school "to be gay".

This is the first time The Vatican ask our parlament to stop a law and instead of receving a big "**** you and mind your ****ing business" our politicians will lick their asses and delete the law. Just watch it.

Kadikaado

Let me tell you guys something. I follow a trans youtuber, she used to be a sex worker in Rome and yes, she told that many of her clients were vatican priests, they love orgies and are very kinky.

So I guess it means: it's ok to discriminate and have sex with queer people if no one knows.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.
  • Shook 1
Pharamon
7 hours ago, FATCAT said:

That's been the norm for conservatives in America for decades, these people are transparent af

I shouldn't be shocked at this point, but the way it is worded...they aren't even trying to hide it nor make it less blunt

• Like 1
TimisaMonster

The hypocrisy...:smh:

The Catholic Church of ALL entities is FULL of closeted gay men...:sharon:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Pharamon
7 hours ago, Levine said:

Yes, they're playing it like "we can't say anythinggg!!11" when the law still permit, OF COURSE, freedom of speech and opinion.

"The Italian bill states that schools and other public bodies should organise "ceremonies, meetings and any other appropriate activity" for the anti-homophobia day."

The key word is "SHOULD", it's not an obligation and schools still have the autonomy to do that or not.

So yeah they are just fabricating this  fake narrative by saying that you can't say anything (the freedom to insult other people is fondamental of the church, I guess) and that the law will teach kids in school "to be gay".

This is the first time The Vatican ask our parlament to stop a law and instead of receving a big "**** you and mind your ****ing business" our politicians will lick their asses and delete the law. Just watch it.

I am truly appalled and disgusted...

For a second I thought that the words of the current pope in regards to the LGBTs will change SOMETHING ( I know he's just a pun and a religion-based political figure but still had some hope that words will turn into actions) but clearly they do not

27monster27
7 hours ago, Living said:

on the same note, why are they not worried about the rampant pedophilia the church is built on I wonder? 

It's funny how the part of the bible that talks negatively of homosexuality is a well known mistranslation, and the original translation, that a man should not sleep with a boy, is interestingly enough one of the churches biggest issues.

he/him/his
Yxilon

I live literally next to the Vatican and I have put a rainbow flag in my balcony so they can see that everyfckingday:huntyga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)
  • YAAAS 1
A MESS

not the Prime Minister having to remember yesterday to the Parliament that "ours is a secular State, the Parliament is free" and that every law draft is firstly analysed to ensure that every previous law and pact is not infringed.

Magneto
On 6/22/2021 at 3:05 PM, xlx said:

"protests against anti-homophobia laws"

That's so many negatives, I'm still trying to figure out what they are against :emma:

I had to re-read the title three times:ladyhaha:

Free my mind
Karen Smith

Funny, they are thé source of so many suicides in LGBT community. I still cant stop thinking of how many young people in my country killed themself because of the sic people like them... Dominik, Milo, Kacper... 2/3 of young LGBT people from my country think of suicide. I was one of them but luckily i found good people around. 

Vatican, church in general has blood on their hands. And what about the countries where you can die because you're a gay? Arabia for example. There wont be kindness and peace in the World if such situations are happening over and over. 

RahrahWitch

I'm sooo sick of homophobes hiding behind "Religious freedom".

Religion is a personal belief, that's it. It should have no hold especially in law over people who don't follow it.