Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana looking different?

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

thisguyN

Yeah, people will rather talk about an artist’s personal life or face or clothes rather than their work, I get it, but I don’t understand this whole “debuts new face” titles going on for a while. 
this sounds low-key rude, I certainly wouldn’t enjoy others objectifying my face and body like that.

• MaybeKermit changed the title to Lana looking different?
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
16 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I really didn't mean for it to sound rude?  WHERE did I say that she doesn't look beautiful? I actually really like the picture. 

Maybe it's because I don't follow her face that much, but when I saw it I really thought she looked different.
Some of you mentioned the weight gain, and that's amazing (It suits her), but it was just a question?
Why turn it in a "Give her a break/toxic energy/..."-situation ?

if it DID sound rude: my apologies. but that really wasn't my intetntion tbh, just wanted to know if I was the only one who thought she looked different that's all. 

I guess we're just used to people here being super critical. Thread after thread of  '___ debuts completely new face' and dozens of comments hating on them :bear:  

Also Lana has been getting a lot of flack for gaining some weight and looking fuller-faced, even here on GGD. So I guess it's just what we're used to seeing :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, Bio said:

I didn’t recognize her when I first saw it

I was waiting for that typical negative comment from you

Just now, nightadieu said:

I was waiting for that typical negative comment from you

And what’s negative about it? I did not say she looks better or worse. I literally saw it on Instagram and didn’t know who it was. 

MaybeKermit
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I guess we're just used to people here being super critical. Thread after thread of  '___ debuts completely new face' and dozens of comments hating on them :bear:  

Also Lana has been getting a lot of flack for gaining some weight and looking fuller-faced, even here on GGD. So I guess it's just what we're used to seeing :smh:

I get what you mean, but not every thread is about criticizing sth. If you read the OP it is a question ... not a statement that her face looks weird 

RAMROD

I think that is just pandemic fat, many of us developed one. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She put on weight and she looks very gorgeous. You can look gorgeous at any weight but I think she looks so etheral like this, and it makes her face rounder yes. 

Archived