Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana looking different?

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it could be she's not wearing her usual eye makeup and it makes her eyes look a lot different?

ProfessionalClown

Her face looks photoshopped onto someone and it’s scaring me lmao.

it’s just the filter but still :giveup:

Helxig

Her face is fuller because she's not as  thin as she once was, that's it :smh:

Everyone stop talking about the appearance of women when they gain weight challenge

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Opulence

Can you please give Lana a break? 

she hasn’t got a new face, and this is the type of toxic energy which has clearly affected her lately 

if she snaps soon you’ll be the first one to judge her, despite being the one contributing to the toxicity 

Shes posted a cute pic for her birthday, clearly being more proud and unedited vs. other women in the industry, we should be applauding her for promoting achievable body standards 👏🏼 Just say happy birthday and leave

WhiteWitch

Not everything is plastic surgery, not is it healthy to obsess over people’s body changes. Weight gain/loss changes so much of the body, including the face. 

Teletubby

Bez-nazwy-1.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, Sneaky said:

How rude some of you are

uhm? 

did I say "OMG ! Lana debuts *UGLY* new FACE !!!!! BeautyGoneForever !!!!"

lmao?

I saw the pic and really thought she did some work, hence why I ASK if it is just me, or if her face looks different.
Don't know which part of it you find rude. If it really does sound rude to all of you; then that wasn't my intention

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Her face is fuller because she's not as  thin as she once was, that's it :smh:

Everyone stop talking about the appearance of women when they gain weight challenge

1 hour ago, Pharamon said:

I dont get it, she looks the... same? Whats up with the title?

1 hour ago, Opulence said:

Can you please give Lana a break? 

she hasn’t got a new face, and this is the type of toxic energy which has clearly affected her lately 

if she snaps soon you’ll be the first one to judge her, despite being the one contributing to the toxicity 

Shes posted a cute pic for her birthday, clearly being more proud and unedited vs. other women in the industry, we should be applauding her for promoting achievable body standards 👏🏼 Just say happy birthday and leave

59 minutes ago, WhiteWitch said:

Not everything is plastic surgery, not is it healthy to obsess over people’s body changes. Weight gain/loss changes so much of the body, including the face. 

I really didn't mean for it to sound rude?  WHERE did I say that she doesn't look beautiful? I actually really like the picture. 

Maybe it's because I don't follow her face that much, but when I saw it I really thought she looked different.
Some of you mentioned the weight gain, and that's amazing (It suits her), but it was just a question?
Why turn it in a "Give her a break/toxic energy/..."-situation ?

if it DID sound rude: my apologies. but that really wasn't my intetntion tbh, just wanted to know if I was the only one who thought she looked different that's all. 

• MaybeKermit changed the title to Lana looking different?

Archived