Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Years & Years - The Edge Of Glory

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Aphasic

Holy! I'm scared! I think I won't be able to stop listening to this version for weeks! 

IT'S AN AWESOME VERSION

Melting Heat Wave GIF by leart

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover

After hearing this i kinda wish there were more than 6 covers

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

DenDenTired

These are all awful, I recall many judges on talent competitions says covering Gaga songs is always a bad idea and I can see why 

MessyTop
Just now, DenDenTired said:

These are all awful

I agree. I’m not into the covers at all. Expect Kylie, that’s a good track. 

DenDenTired
Just now, MessyTop said:

I agree. I’m not into the covers at all. Expect Kylie, that’s a good track. 

Kylie was the closest to a good track. It’s not perfect but man did they really find a way to make these generic and soulless 

MessyTop
Just now, DenDenTired said:

Kylie was the closest to a good track. It’s not perfect but man did they really find a way to make these generic and soulless 

Yeah. They sound 2 dimensional and very sterile. I dunno, no bueno. 

8 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

What’s the other tea

"By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn’t believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently called Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony’s b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Top Gun song coming in November and is a ballad.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt"

PatrickMonster

Really love his music but this one was tragic. Probably the worst out of the four.

RichAssPiss

As much as Kylie is legend, I wish she stuck to highlighting all lesser known queer vocalists. It feels more special. 

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

"By the way, a friend of mine told me a while ago that Kylie Minogue was gonna be featured on BTW: Reimagined but of course I didn’t believe him. Well it turned out that he was right after all. They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

C2C2 is apparently called Love for Sale and will be released in October, with the lead coming on Tony’s b-day. Chromatica Remix album is gonna come out at the end of July.

Top Gun song coming in November and is a ballad.

Not sure if this is all completely true so please, take it with a grain of salt"

Glad to see that the Top Gun song will be a ballad :excited2:(if this info is true)

PlastiscGuy
13 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

What’s the other tea

On 6/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, lilboyblue said:

BTW-REIMAGINED.png

PG.

Archived