šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Years & Years - The Edge Of Glory

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

ladygagafan1234

i love y&y but theres something diluted about all of the reimagined tracks. do they have the same producer/mixer or smth?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelina Stefania
4 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

i love y&y but theres something diluted about all of the reimagined tracks. do they have the same producer/mixer or smth?

Messy choice. Should have been RuPaul or another actual Queen covering this song.Ā 

Phlop

Eh the Orville Peck was the best. Kylies was okay. This was basic AF. And the Judas one.... was a choice.

Im hoping theyā€™re saving the bests for last, so Y&I and HU please come thru.

It would be hilarious if the Highway Unicorn is the best, considering the fans hate the song (even though itā€™s upper tier)

BYE

Angelina Stefania
1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Not a fan of any of the covers. They should have just gotten Madonna, Cher, Elton,Ā Janet and Rupaul to do the covers, release new artwork and call it a dayĀ 

I agree to a certain extent. These choices are messy. The Edge of Glory is a fan Favorite. Thought should have been put into this one.

Especially with Gaga's beginnings in theatre, she should have had a name from Broadway cover this song and give it a Broadway theatre feel, even someone like Cheyenne Jackson covering it would have been better than this.Ā 

alsemanche

It'sĀ  a cute cover, but MTN is still my fav. This is right after it.Ā 

Idk these aren't exciting for me, MTN is the only one I've played more than once so far

Soft, soothing, and succulent

erfaan

I LOVE how subdued it is in comparison to how loud and almost packed Gaga's is. Also anyone love the little sparkle sound effect that sounds like a power up in a video game?Ā :sara:

robboadam
2 hours ago, Kyle Rankin said:

Sounds more late 90ā€™s/early 00ā€™s to me.

ā€˜I Have A Dreamā€™ by Westlife vibes

Ā 

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, Bio said:

They also told me that Ben Platt and Olly Alexander are the other 2 artists.

Ā 

Someone said that the 6th one are the highwomenĀ 

MANiCURE 6

Marry The Night (Kylie) > The Edge Of Glory (Years &Ā Years) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Born This Way (Orville Peck) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x10000 Judas (KidzĀ BopĀ Version)

Luke78619

Oh this is cute :nick:Ā Iā€™m starting to collectively like theseĀ tracks, I didnā€™t really care for them at first but if anything they give a cute sense of nostalgia of when I first heard the original tracks :nick:Ā 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived