ooooo im gonna get 2 glam attacks

i'm thinking dynasty and blue jean dream lol

Blue jean dream is my favourite :enigma:

Ronald Allen
9 minutes ago, weed said:

ooooo im gonna get 2 glam attacks

i'm thinking dynasty and blue jean dream lol

froze bronze is amazing!!! 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Alannah

I just bought the Glam Room palette, micro liner, the House of Whiskey set, and a Glam Attack in Starlight. I forgot I had a gift card, so after tax, I got all of that for $27. 

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I just bought the Glam Room palette, micro liner, the House of Whiskey set, and a Glam Attack in Starlight. I forgot I had a gift card, so after tax, I got all of that for $27. 

I honestly love the glam room palette! Great colour story that is versatile.

thierryrreiht

..... y'all encouraged Prime Day?

Aren't we supposed to be anti-Amazon?

Disappointed. 

1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

..... y'all encouraged Prime Day?

Aren't we supposed to be anti-Amazon?

Disappointed. 

Anyone who buys Haus Labs is supporting Amazon. Gaga is supporting Amazon. So I think this conversation is a little late :huntyga:

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Anyone who buys Haus Labs is supporting Amazon. Gaga is supporting Amazon. So I think this conversation is a little late :huntyga:

I don't think so when you buy from the HausLabs website directly..

But I do think we should boycott or petition until they terminate the contract with Amazon. imo it's one of Gaga's worst moves, especially considering what she stands for. During the pandemic, Amazon proved even more they're not a #kind company. 

SharkmanthaC

I already ordered some this morning. It was one of the first things I checked. :staymad:

she/her/hers

GagaSine
29 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

I don't think so when you buy from the HausLabs website directly..

But I do think we should boycott or petition until they terminate the contract with Amazon. imo it's one of Gaga's worst moves, especially considering what she stands for. During the pandemic, Amazon proved even more they're not a #kind company. 

Yeah it's not very kindness punk. I also saw Sarah partnered with Amazon & released a line of plastic make up organizers :bear: I made a comment asking why she was partnering with Amazon bc they are so crappy to their employees and she deleted my comment.

Rebel
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I made a comment asking why she was partnering with Amazon bc they are so crappy to their employees and she deleted my comment.

That wasn’t very kindness punk of ha :bear:

BlingNotTheMusic
41 minutes ago, Bio said:

Even though I don't always agree with you (excluding this time) I always love the direct tone of your posts. Assertive is key :vegas:

Archived