💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga on „The Power Of Unlearning“ TOMORROW

nightadieu

Featured Posts

GucciGa
7 hours ago, Suspiria said:

A thread about Gaga doing something interesting that I'm sure 90% of fans are excited to listen to, and you make the first reply something unnecessarily negative about monsters? Seems like you're the problem here:oops:

😅😅😅😅 It was a joke bc livestreams are a disaster in this fandom. It's your own fault if you dont have a sense of humour. My god 😅😅😅😅😅

😇

GucciGa
7 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

No its bc the bad ones make their ways into the streams and comment “WHERE IS ACT II”

The fact they got offended though, hmmm

Ha Ha Lol GIF

😇

Mother of Puppies

does anyone have a link cuz i wanna watch it on my computer and not on the phone

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Stupid Oreo
18 minutes ago, BeautyisaLie said:

Autocue Robot Cute Equality Queen Kermit 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

Pretty Please
23 hours ago, Suspiria said:

A thread about Gaga doing something interesting that I'm sure 90% of fans are excited to listen to, and you make the first reply something unnecessarily negative about monsters? Seems like you're the problem here:oops:

Hey hon in the livestream right now and 90 percent of the comments are incredibly, wildly insensitive. Maybe if you cared anout correcting these anti black sentiments as much as you seem to anti monster sentiments the problem could be addressed?

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Pretty Please said:

Hey hon in the livestream right now and 90 percent of the comments are incredibly, wildly insensitive. Maybe if you cared anout correcting these anti black sentiments as much as you seem to anti monster sentiments the problem could be addressed?

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

😇

BeautyisaLie

I'm so happy she's doing this. I missed her so much.

It's dark but just a game

NewUsername

FOURTY minutes of our fave talking and this gets paid dust just because it isn't Sour Candy MV, smh.

Archived