💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lorde: No CD’s this time

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Someone inclined to purchase a Vinyl will most likely cherish the record, not throw it away. Can it still end up there? Sure, but it's much less likely.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

You know, the hubs that store and process electronic files use a LOT of kilowatts, which also has an impact on the environment… lol 

obvious statement, but so what? better not to do anything for the environment?

A bit off topic but I though this cover and name were just for the single. Is it confirmed that the album is called Solar Power and that her peach is the cover? :huh:

Gerrard174
19 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I would not be impressed if Gaga stopped making CDs :poot: I far prefer to have a physical copy of an album to hold, look at, read the lyrics, look at the photo shoots etc. 

Its just not the same having it digital only :messga:

There's other possible alternatives

Like USB or even Kihno (not sure is it a thing here in western countries, but kpop has been doing this kit album thing)

alsemanche
10 minutes ago, snakes said:

A bit off topic but I though this cover and name were just for the single. Is it confirmed that the album is called Solar Power and that her peach is the cover? :huh:

Yeah she confirmed that when she released the single 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

FrederickSpears
19 hours ago, SOON said:

CDs were a great way to sell albums since they cost less than vinyls and can be played mostly everywhere but that was before the digital era came. Most devices dont even come with a cd player anymore lol

since CDs were a quick and cheaper (than vinyls) way to acquire albums mostly in 00s, people dont need them anymore

as for her releasing vinyl versions, I always felt like Vinyls are actually the real deal and CDs were minions to boost sales etc.

And vinyls are more expensive than CDs which can cause less production demand than CDs, causing less pollution? Maybe? :bear:

I will always buy physical. Buying digitally is worthless. The labels can end up removing digital album, removing songs, etc. even the ones you paid for and then you are out of the money and out of something you "bought" and the music can simply disappear. I will always be glad I have my CD's of my favorite albums as backup. JoJo's first two albums are nowhere to be found on streaming or digital, but I still have my CD's.

FrederickSpears
12 hours ago, Killa said:

Just hope thats the motive and not her label saying theyd waste money. Because vynils are more guaranteed to sell, and make more money. While cds come from mass production. Well vynils are also mass production but not same level

Yeah to me it sounds like her label gave her a great excuse because they knew this album wasn't selling, but the vinyl's might for her stans.

Archived