Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Revisit + Sour Candy MV Coming

PussOfYonce

Do you believe that the Sour Candy MV is coming?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that the Sour Candy MV is coming?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PussOfYonce

So after few months i have decided to revisit Chromatica, i hadn't listened to the Album in a while so i wanted to just give it a lil listen and goddamn i live for every single damn second of it, it is very much an amazing piece to listen to and arguably one of Gaga's best Albums, not a single skip and every damn song is a 10, and it is truly a sad fact that Corona happened and the era could not be continued, not to mention this could have been even more of a chart topper with proper promotion. Overall i love this album so much and i cannot express it in words, and revisiting every once in a while is definitely going to become a habit.

now for the clownery in this :ladyhaha:

the Sour Candy MV is coming, with the BLACKPINK movie coming out soon, a source on twitter saying the MV for a 4+1 collab has already been shot and someone who is known to have worked with Gaga liking a comment which said "omg sour candy mv coming" i think its somewhat safe to say that the MV is coming i dont think its anything else to be honest especially since its one of the more if not the most popular of the Blackpink collaborations with 102 Million views on the audio :trollga:

so CELEBRATE but not too much dont want to be disappointed :fan: 

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

A MESS

I voted Yes but the answer is YAAAAAAAAAAS

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

GagasEarCondom

Yes 100%%%

Right now BP and LG are filming the video as we speak and ending it with a zoom in on packaged Chromatica Oreos 

It will take place where 911 left off 

Gaga will heal and will turn every other patient in the hospital into a backup dancer

And BP will be the nurses

Ultra Clown mode ON

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Mother of Puppies

When is this film coming out?

just so we have a date for a clowndown :trollga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PussOfYonce
26 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

When is this film coming out?

just so we have a date for a countdown :trollga:

August, however the 4+1 thing i think comes out the 8th of that same month

The Chromatica era is inevitably going to be rolling until the tour next summer. It doesn’t make sense to go 100% quiet about the album and then jump into performing it a year later.

summer has only just begun y’all… we’re in for a lot of surprises I’m sure.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Fashionofhissteven

OFC It’s Coming 🤡

It Was Shot In Compassion Hills On The Way To Alice Bay 

Chromatica Island

I voted yes:flop:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Kadikaado
11 minutes ago, Ivy said:

What about the rumor that it's Taylor Swift tho :huntyga:

I believe that much more, also their song is called The One that the "insider" joked about.

Do I want a Sour Candy music video? Not really, I don't really care much about the song. It's middle of the package for me, but I will gladly take anything from Chromatica.

I hope Gaga keeps releasing special editions of the album every week. lol

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

PussOfYonce
14 minutes ago, Ivy said:

What about the rumor that it's Taylor Swift tho :huntyga:

its because taytay has a song called "the 1" on fearless (taylor's version) :trollga:

Anderson123

They wasted the chance to make Sour Candy a single along with the Chromatica Oreos campaign. If they didn't do that back then I'm afraid to say that nothing will happen now.:fatcat:

19 minutes ago, HausOfARTPOPII said:

its because taytay has a song called "the 1" on fearless (taylor's version) :trollga:

Well I'll just vote yes for good luck that it's Gaga :vegas:

6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They wasted the chance to make Sour Candy a single along with the Chromatica Oreos campaign. If they didn't do that back then I'm afraid to say that nothing will happen now.:fatcat:

True, but i really felt the Oreos announcement, with Gaga just laying there showing the pink oreos, is not what they originally planned.. :crossed: 

Archived