celeb

New photos of Halle Bailey as Ariel!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

They’re obviously doing a more realistic red. That kind of bright red only looks good on cartoons. It would look atrociously fake and cheap like a clown in a live-action film like this..

CyanDante
39 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I disliked Maleficent, Beauty and the Beast, Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp.

Aladdin was fine, it was impressive, though it was so obvious a remake, I don't know if I really like it or not.

I haven't seen Jungle Book, Lion King, Mulan and Cruella yet.

Why didn't people like the Mulan remake? Was it too different from the animated movie?

Oh yeah Jumbo was not great either. I didn't know Lady and the Tramp had a live action! :laughga:

Lion King was a visual masterpiece as a national geographic documentary, but realistic animals with no eyebrows can't really have any kind of expressions. It probably would have been better with a Richard Attenborough narration. Oh and the English voice-acting was terrible to say the least. :rip:

You should really watch Jungle Book, it was literally so good. Cruella was also great actually, very Devil wears Prada. :vegas:

Mulan happens to be one of my favourite Disney films, so it was a pain to watch the live action. Not only did they completely change it from the original, which I don't understand. No Li Shang, no mushu, no songs. They literally removed every inch of humour from the movie and what we got was a bland action movie, also the actress very wooden imo. :bear: I think it probably suffered more, because it paled in comparison to the original one.

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

Galagala

We got so many kind people here trying to be positive. I don't know about your real thoughts but most GP loathe this casting choice (at least in my country's biggest online forum). They don't put their negative words on Twitter tho because they will get dragged by SJWs lol :oops:

And I don't worry about the hair color thing. It will be fine.

Phlop

I feel like this is gonna be a huge mess :toofunny:

I don’t need Ronald McDonald red, but that looks strawberry blonde.

BYE

beaublue
6 hours ago, Borislshere said:

chill out lmao 

Her hair technically is red in those photos. It's not fire truck red as the cartoon but it is a shade of red. Just like the Cinderella dress. Originally a shade of blue but after retouches, a deep shade of blue. They could very well keep Halle's color the shade of red as seen in the candid photos or they could deepen it with film retouches. It doesn't matter to me as she'll look great regardless. 

Lmao chill out? Idk how you read that post but you do realize the way you perceive things isn’t everyone’s reality right? Like if you read that as angry or whatever you do then that’s your interpretation, not reality sweetie 😘

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Lmao chill out? Idk how you read that post but you do realize the way you perceive things isn’t everyone’s reality right? Like if you read that as angry or whatever you do then that’s your interpretation, not reality sweetie 😘

okie dokie 

Borislshere
20 minutes ago, julz said:

Frustrated Little Mermaid GIF

Sorry, uhm who's playing Ursula here?

Melissa McCarthy 

JusKeepBreathin
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I hope they add more red color to the hair cuz this almost looks blonde :awkney:

It's a still photo. They always retouch all colors for the movie during editing. Especially Disney live action films.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

U-GO-BOY
9 hours ago, boop said:

They’re obviously doing a more realistic red. That kind of bright red only looks good on cartoons. It would look atrociously fake and cheap like a clown in a live-action film like this..

you mean the same way she looks like a clown?

color-your-hair-red.webp

RenegAde
12 hours ago, Borislshere said:

There couldn't have been a more perfect choice for Ariel

Ariana grande ??? , i think she is literally the physically embodiment of ariel with her red hair , youthful looks , small frame and angelic voice  , but iv grown to love the Bailley sisters  im hoping  the movie is good .

Archived