Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New photos of Halle Bailey as Ariel!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Guys do you realize how much editing and coloring happens in post-production? The hair will not look the same in the final product obviously. I hope they go much redder with it (although I'm kinda digging the darker tones)

Also the photo is grainy and LQ af, everything looks incredibly messy and bleak

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
Just now, alsemanche said:

Guys do you realize how much editing and coloring happens in post-production? The hair will not look the same in the final product obviously. I hope they go much redder with it (although I'm kinda digging the darker tones)

lowkey hoping they aren't going to go for the bright red like in the animation tbh. it works cuz its animated, it would look hella tacky in a live action.

alsemanche
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

lowkey hoping they aren't going to go for the bright red like in the animation tbh. it works cuz its animated, it would look hella tacky in a live action.

Yeah that's what im thinking, it'll look like a cheap wig 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JazzGa

Idk why u guys are expecting this one to be good when we already agreed that The Lion King and Aladdin remakes were bad. Adjust your standards lol.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ZiggyZiggs
5 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Idk why u guys are expecting this one to be good when we already agreed that The Lion King and Aladdin remakes were bad. Adjust your standards lol.

idk what people you're talking about cuz Aladdin grossed a billion dollars and got an A cineimscore, it was  so loved by the people its getting a sequel.

Borislshere
19 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

We? You speaking french?

CyanDante
29 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Aladdin was not at all a bad movie by any means. And most of their live actions have been made quite well maybe except Mulan. Cutting out Li Shang and the songs were a choice. :neyde:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Chlorine Sevigny
31 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

It’s too important to fail. :dom:

Galvon

I like this haircolor on her. It's red hair but more natural. I hope they won't make it bright red. I prefer these live action adaptions to be a bit more creative than just straight up copy everything. Let them re-invent the characters looks a bit, make it look fresh and new.

Shipper

She's supposed to be human in the scene and just got her legs so they might have made the hair more natural looking than firetruck red. But if they use this shade as the main color im not that mad tbh.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

KillerMonster

I hope the hair gets edited in the movie. It’s not the little mermaid without the iconic Red hair. :( 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Galvon
4 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Aladdin was not at all a bad movie by any means. And most of their live actions have been made quite well maybe except Mulan. Cutting out Li Shang and the songs were a choice. :neyde:

I disliked Maleficent, Beauty and the Beast, Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp.

Aladdin was fine, it was impresive, though it was so obvious a remake, I don't know if I really like it or not.

I haven't seen Jungle Book, Lion King, Mulan and Cruella yet.

Why didn't people like the Mulan remake? Was it too different from the animated movie?

COOOK

I was expecting the mood and everything to be more colorful... not a Pirates of the Caribbean spinoff...

Nathaniel Arven

she's not supposed to be a rip off of the Disney Ariel so it's cool  they wanna do something different. Actually I'm not sure this red would have fit her complexion perfectly, so why not going for something more natural like salt bleach brassy yellow ? 

This does not deserves an essay because it's cool like this and I really wanna see it in theatres now that we can. 

Archived