Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

New photos of Halle Bailey as Ariel!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

I must be the only person that likes the hair color. It looks natural. Cartoon fire engine red would look a bit ridiculous. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
15 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

E4bJ6XiXEAE2SF9?format=jpg&name=small

movie magic lol

Your post would make sense if she were wearing like a brown dress & they made it blue but they didn’t lol the movie & set photos look identical so idk what you’re pointing out as “movie magic” except that the shot is straight on & brighter cause it’s a professional shot vs a paparazzi photo. Halle doesn’t have red hair, they’re not going to make it magically red with editing I can guarantee that.

River

I will always read Halle Berry:laughga:

Too early to judge tbh

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

austincola
4 minutes ago, River said:

Too early to judge tbh

SAME

Cameltoe Chariot

I'm so excited for this, Halle looks stunning and I love the natural hair colour :messga: mark my words this is going to be the best Disney live action adaptation!

Chromatography

isn’t it more expensive to retouch at the end? why not just have a weave/wig that’s bright red?

Aphasic
42 minutes ago, 56jae said:

this is gonna be so bad :madge:

It kinda feels like it.

Pennywise

This thread = how to say "I've never heard of such a thing as color correction" without saying it :yennefer:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

isn’t it more expensive to retouch at the end? why not just have a weave/wig that’s bright red?

I think they'd like to be able to decide later on how it should look compared to the general color outlook of the whole movie, which might be the reason for that.

Lemme NOT defend D*sney of all things, though. YAAAAAASSS SISTREN TELL HA LET'S CANCEL THEM :ally:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Borislshere
28 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Your post would make sense if she were wearing like a brown dress & they made it blue but they didn’t lol the movie & set photos look identical so idk what you’re pointing out as “movie magic” except that the shot is straight on & brighter cause it’s a professional shot vs a paparazzi photo. Halle doesn’t have red hair, they’re not going to make it magically red with editing I can guarantee that.

chill out lmao 

Her hair technically is red in those photos. It's not fire truck red as the cartoon but it is a shade of red. Just like the Cinderella dress. Originally a shade of blue but after retouches, a deep shade of blue. They could very well keep Halle's color the shade of red as seen in the candid photos or they could deepen it with film retouches. It doesn't matter to me as she'll look great regardless. 

Flippy

They’re gonna edit her hair in post production y’all, stop freaking out :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

TimisaMonster

I hope they add more red color to the hair cuz this almost looks blonde :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

dynamite
36 minutes ago, River said:

Too early to judge tbh

I didn't get what you were saying because I thought that's what it said :air:

myluis617
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

E4bJ6XiXEAE2SF9?format=jpg&name=small

movie magic lol

I was beginning to get scared. 

Archived