Borisapillar
30 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

Haven't agreed with any of the UK season wins so far

well guess what Mimi

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plastic Flower

Did Ella just give up on the entire thing? :toofunny: wtf was she thinking? 

Happy for the winner, I like Kitty but not for the win. 

Drop it

Krystal won because she's what Ru considers a true, from birth, drag queen. Ella is just another theater gay in a wig trying to get famous imo. 

Krystal being infatuated with high-heels from a young age is telling, drag has been her whole life. I'm so happy because she truly deserved it. Not only did she look f*cking sickening, but she killed the challenge with great choreo and a very emotional and beautiful lip-sync. I hope that she doesn't receive a lot of backlash.

bionic
10 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Kongratulations to Krystal! They gave her the strangest edit across the season but she pulled through! Going into the finale it was kinda obvious Kitty wasn't going to win because they rarely crown the confessionals queen unfortunately. I think Ella could have won if she didn't wear that dress, it was not great tbh, a strange silhouette. But they set up Krystal's underdog esc storyline and she really did do an amazing job for the finished product, really was the winner of the challenge in the end and when it was this close I think that's kinda all the mattered. Overall I really enjoyed this season, some strange storylines and eliminations but generally a great group of queen who killed it! 

The underdog story was totally contrived and was there much of a story?? "I came into the competition thinking I had to be bitchy to other contestants, then I was told I didn't"??

buy bionic

Taylucifer
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

The underdog story was totally contrived and was there much of a story?? "I came into the competition thinking I had to be bitchy to other contestants, then I was told I didn't"??

No of the finale episode, goes in, can't do the choreography, apparently can't write lyrics, final product turns out great 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

bionic
6 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

No of the finale episode, goes in, can't do the choreography, apparently can't write lyrics, final product turns out great 

As Kitty highlighted, Krystal says that every time and yet exceeds expectations. How long can you go on saying "I'm soooo bad at this" when you pull it out of the bag every time? OK she puts the effort in and yeah the end result is great but its disingenuous to say youre bad every time. There's no story there– the proof is in the pudding

buy bionic

Levine

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for Krystal wow, I did not expect that. She slayed since day 1 and I even think they should have given her another badge.

To think she's 19 and so professional, so polished, so sicure about who is she and what drag performs, is unbelievable. 

She literally slayed this episode. In the final lipsync Kitty was funny, but Krystal embodies the song better imho.

Levine
8 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

She didn't give up, Ella personality is not up there. She literally became invisible between Kitty and Krystal

bionic
8 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Happy for the winner, I like Kitty but not for the win. 

She claims to have injured her back ahead of the finale

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/25/drag-race-uk-finalists-spill-season-3-tea-on-axed-rows-and-tears-15661837/

buy bionic

Luna Lovegood
33 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for Krystal wow, I did not expect that. She slayed since day 1 and I even think they should have given her another badge.

To think she's 19 and so professional, so polished, so sicure about who is she and what drag performs, is unbelievable. 

She literally slayed this episode. In the final lipsync Kitty was funny, but Krystal embodies the song better imho.

whew is she the youngest to win drag race?

luna’s advocate

hieronymus
9 hours ago, calpky said:

Ella is just another theater gay in a wig trying to get famous imo. 

"truly do not believe either of these people has an actual passion for drag - I do however believe that a few yrs ago they both resorted to slapping on wigs & weaponizing their BFAs in musical theatre as a last-ditch grab at fame"

Archived