Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
11 minutes ago, bionic said:

A crowning look has been leaked on Twitter.

Could you tell me under spoiler who is?

Luke78619
1 hour ago, bionic said:

A crowning look has been leaked on Twitter.

I can’t find it anywhere :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bionic

The episode is out. The spoilers were right. Hope everyone enjoys! J can’t watch for a few hours more

buy bionic

bionic
2 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

If it's true who's won then RuPaul needs to not be able to choose who wins....

Ru literally says every episode that the final decisions are ultimately hers to make. Most famous of these being producers wanting Roxxxy to win but Ru choosing Jinkx

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe

i love UK seasons so much, because they literally don't give a damn and crown who they want, this is so fun. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

bionic
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i love UK seasons so much, because they literally don't give a damn and crown who they want, this is so fun. 

I mean the only US season (I haven't watched any other spin-offs except Canada 1) where I can think of proper producer meddling with the crown is AS4

buy bionic

1 minute ago, bionic said:

I mean the only US season (I haven't watched any other spin-offs except Canada 1) where I can think of proper producer meddling with the crown is AS4

AS3? The Vote was obviously put in place in order to have the Queens who sent the most people home (aka Bebe and Shangela) not be in the Top2.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

yeah, maybe, but it just happens that every time the least popular queen on uk seasons wins, so i'm kinda shocked by it! 

Ororo Munroe

also, not my pick for the crown winning on uk for three times in a row! me and uk producers have the same taste i see. 

bionic
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

yeah, maybe, but it just happens that every time the least popular queen on uk seasons wins, so i'm kinda shocked by it! 

Spoiler

It has happened on every UK season, hans't it? They were all Ru's favourites from day 1 but least popular with fans (I personally liked Baga the least from S1 but whatever). 

The main difference this time is that Krystal did kinda lag behind in the track record...she was a frontrunner because she was edited and treated like one

Lawrence and Viv weren't like that

Just now, Noah said:

AS3? The Vote was obviously put in place in order to have the Queens who sent the most people home (aka Bebe and Shangela) not be in the Top2.

I have split feelings on the AS3 jury, the only thing I feel for certain is that it was designed to eliminate Bebe. Ru, Michelle, AS3 cast members etc have all said they didn't anticipate the jury voting in a way that punishes anyone (i.e. Shangela)

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

also, not my pick for the crown winning on uk for three times in a row! me and uk producers have the same taste i see. 

Mine would definitely be

Spoiler

Divina

Bimini

Kitty

buy bionic

bionic
Spoiler

I've posted several times in this thread about the rumors during UK2 that Bimini wouldn't be crowned because they were mid-filming UK3 and there was a fashion queen they wanted to crown in that season...

GUess that was right

buy bionic

Archived