Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

La Rosalia
50 minutes ago, bionic said:

This season is shaping up to be one of the worst in the franchise. None of the queens are special IMO

I agree with you. There have been some awful challenges like the random exercise one, but overall I think the biggest fault this season comes from its casting.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

This season is kind of meh. So far the most entertaining part has been Scarlett being one more “you gave up” away from drop kicking someone. :air:

I did enjoy this week’s lip sync. :vegas:

alsemanche

That challenge was... horrible. 

And my favorite queen just left so... yeah idk. This lipsync should have been the double shantay if anything. 

With Victoria gone and this episode's elimination I'm kinda not excited for the season that much anymore. They were the most interesting competitors, the rest is underwhelming tbh. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

omgggggg I'm shook at no winner this episode!!!! I was screaming at the silence after each commercial but they actually got read for filth!! Love that, I wasn't impressed with either and it was very same old ****. Could be a commercial in literally any season of drag race

bionic
13 minutes ago, weed said:

I was screaming at the silence after each commercial

Its funny how this has happened once very UK season but not even the awful Mariah Carey cult challenge in the US got the same reaction

buy bionic

LateToCult
2 hours ago, weed said:

oooh bitch I loveeed Scarlet's little meltdown, I love ha now!

Ngl I enjoyed it too. :vegas:

I just know Scar throws hands in the streets of London. :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, weed said:

oooh bitch I loveeed Scarlet's little meltdown, I love ha now!

Me too. I love the raw emotion, much less fake than US.

Can't wait for her to let the girls HAVE IT next week during the reading challenge, back-rolls on everybody ha.

1 minute ago, calpky said:

Can't wait for her to let the girls HAVE IT next week during the reading challenge, back-rolls on everybody ha.

Ikr sameee!! In the little preview I gagged, Krystal "do you think she's pissed?" or w/e ahahahah love it

AnglerfishbraBENUS

krystal is prob winning this right? i feel like Ella will get a Rosé or Alexis Michelle placement… but i like her a lot. it’s truly a shame Victoria scone is gone. 

LOVE JUNKIE

Production really chose violence this week :smh:

Instead of blaming the girls for their lack of originality, perhaps y'all could come up with some more creative challenges :awkney:

Also, River should've been given the win. They liked her best in the challenge + runway. Seems a bit unfair to deprive her of that win just because everyone else did poorly :crossed:

Not to mention I feel like we've seen worse on US drag race, but the judges just go along with it and act like the same recycled jokes/concepts are funny.

This season is just.. :flop:

Spoiler

And Charity leaving.. smdh she deserved better :messga:

on a three day bender

Ricardo
4 hours ago, calpky said:

finally this, at this point in the franchise every queen is so scared of the fandom they don't act like themselves, I saw season 3 a few months ago and damn, that's reality tv. I want to see more of that 

57 minutes ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

Instead of blaming the girls for their lack of originality, perhaps y'all could come up with some more creative challenges :awkney:

uh, to be fair this was all their fault, I agreed with the judges, they lacked originality with their commercials, I know this isn't the most original challenge but come on, that was an all time RPDR challenge, they could have done better, not even one of them did good or stood out and as a team they all took poor decisions 

SlaeUrAnus

I actually went on YouTube and spoiled it for myself by viewing the elimination order because I am so over this season already.

No queen is making me excited. 

I do have a soft spot for Scarlett though. I am ready for her to throw hands :ladyhaha:

In my messy era.

Archived