3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Ella Vaday needs to chill with the face tape in this promo

Was there no budget this time around?

phantasmas
On 8/18/2021 at 6:22 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Charity Kase is one of Raja’s drag daughters 

433-ECAE3-25-D5-4204-9-DDF-7-E78-F519-E8

Source

i would do anything to be Raja's drag daughter and i dont even do drag :giveup: i just wanna wear Raja's clothes

• 2 weeks later...
bionic

Just finished episode 1

Spoiler
  • Victoria Scone is an icon. In apperance she reminds me a lot of S***** P**
  • Veronica was NOT serving looks
  • The judging as ever was whack
  • Ru's forced laugh is so grating
  • justice for Anubis

buy bionic

48 minutes ago, bionic said:

Just finished episode 1

Hide contents
  • Victoria Scone is an icon. In apperance she reminds me a lot of S***** P**
  • Veronica was NOT serving looks
  • The judging as ever was whack
  • Ru's forced laugh is so grating
  • justice for Anubis

Victoria Scone demolished this episode. What an Iconic entrance. The room was quaking. Hilarious mini challenge spoof and amazing runways both her Looks. Did great in the lip sync too

BUtterfield 8
Spoiler

River Medway is adorable I pray she makes at least halfway :messga:

michelle is definitely gonna read charity to show “glamour” :bear:

Krystal’s mug is amazing 

based  episode one top 4 is probably Krystal, Victoria, charity, & Ella 

Great cast, many promising contenders! Although I feel that the judging will make or break this season, and it's not looking great so far lol. I can't handle another Down Under y'all. Fingers crossed!

Just watched the first episode!

Spoiler

WOOOOW the uk series is always so ahead of the us ones, it's not even close at this point. I kinda liked all of them? Like even the bottoms weren't so tragic.
Kristal Versace was A M A Z I N G from head to toe in all the 3 looks she presented. I like Victoria (minues the flower one), Milan and the one who was jolly too. 
Veronica Green has never been a look queen, so I'm not surprised that she didn't deliver. The editing in the mini challenge tho was kinda fishy, they will eliminated her even before the top 5 imho.

Am I the only one who preferred Anubis in the lipsync? Her moves were really great and the other one was giving me "Excorcist vibes".

bionic
On 9/24/2021 at 2:26 AM, calpky said:

Great cast, many promising contenders! Although I feel that the judging will make or break this season, and it's not looking great so far lol. I can't handle another Down Under y'all. Fingers crossed!

Yeah the judging is whack and only episode 1

So many corsets with things stuck on and yet only 1 person got criticzed for it

buy bionic

I loved how in every season's premiere thus far they had a hometown runway. The 2nd category was.... a choice.... Feels like they ran out of category ideas and just went with some general one. Like literally anyone can think of a better idea then Favourite Things lol. 

Choriza had one of the best entrance lines ever. Victoria had one of the best entrance looks ever. The mini challenge was one of the best ones in a while. It was really a fun ice breaking game for the cast to get to know each other and just relax for a bit. 

I saw comments online saying Charity was robbed and I kinda agree. She should have been in the top 3 spot at least. If they didn't put her in the top for these amazing looks I fear she may never win a challenge. Sometimes I question if Ru and Michelle can critique that type of alt drag. I swear If they ask her to do a glamour.........

Another one I was shocked wasn't in the top and I thought was light years ahead of Scarlet was Vanity. The first look with the hair was amazing. And the 2nd looks was fun. I never thought I would see Estonia being represented on Drag Race and in such a way :firega:

But yeah, Victoria and Krystal did amazing too and definitely deserved their wins. Agree with the bottoms too although as a gamer I felt not represented at all in Veronica's look :ladyhaha:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Plastic Flower

Veronica looked like **** and deserved a bottom placement.:triggered:

I really liked the episode. I fell in love with everyone :bradley:. Choriza is probably my favorite queen.

Drop it

Archived