Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Drag Race UK won me from the first season and cemented it with Season 2.

It’s got all the campness of old US Drag Race, because Brits take the Mickey constantly. It’s completely okay. The recent seasons for US Drag Race are too produced… 

SO EXCITED!

珈琲ちょうだい

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2021 at 6:46 PM, DpHitch1992 said:

Second uk season was the best season in the whole franchise imo. Really looking forward to this! 

Agreed, it was such good TV. 
I will say though, even as a Scottish person living in Glasgow… Lawrence Chaney as the winner made no sense :laughga:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

alsemanche
23 minutes ago, bionic said:

The first AFAB queen

I love how DRUK is bringing in all the diversity and being so casual about it :applause:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

I let them hear it :giggle:

as with others

(Among others :giggle:)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P

This is gonna be hard to pull off. 

It’s gonna be like an All Stars 3 following All Stars 2 season because UK2 was THAT good

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
On 6/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, Luke78619 said:

Omg there’s so many seasons of this franchise, I low-key wish they’d slow down just a bit :bradley: 

especially all stars, if they do one a year then each cast is gonna feel less “all star” and more “filler queens plus the obvious top three” eventually :bradley:

…honestly I’m completely okay with it. 

These seasons over the last 2 years have REALLY helped me stay afloat mentally. I have used this show like a crutch to stay stable :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

TheOriginalOne

Yaaass I can finally talk about Ella Vaday being on. So excited for her! I’ve been following her on Instagram for several years now and she’s so hot out of drag! :giveup:

bionic
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Yaaass I can finally talk about Ella Vaday being on. So excited for her! I’ve been following her on Instagram for several years now and she’s so hot out of drag! :giveup:

do u know her personally?

buy bionic

Rolodex of Hate

Charity Kase's look has blown me away omg!!!! 

We have no legal choice but to stan

littlepotter
8 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I used to dislike Veronica Green but now i'm very excited for her, hope she'll make it far

Same but I still don't like her :billie:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I let them hear it :giggle:

as with others

(Among others :giggle:)

I mean I thought the same when I saw the cast, but these tweets are too much. Not everything in the US applies to all other countries. Isn't the black population in the UK around 3%? Of course if a country has 86% white people that's gonna be reflected on TV. 

chaeri pls

Chris Thomason

Yessss!!! So glad Charity Kase got cast, their drag is so cool, I hope they make it till the end.

Fantina

I have been following Charity for several years now and I have to say one of the most creative and talented artists out there. I went on Charity's IG live today and I am happy to hear her say that she didn't hold anything back meaning she didn't have to censor her looks (they aren't typical drag race outfits, very out of this world and super camp). Looking forward to that. Love alt drag and love Charity so will be team Charity this season.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Archived