Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That spoiler if true is so messed up

I don’t think it’s that much of a spoiler compared to the others (info totally about production of s3, not cast or competition related). But totally messed up and representative of what RuPaul the machine is today. I haven’t listened to the podcast tho as can’t stand Willam 

buy bionic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

Yay! Glad it's you who's owning the thread @alsemanche!

Now, on to the tea. I just heard from today's episode of Willam and Alaska's podcast the following about filming Season 3: one episode of Drag Race takes typically 2 days to film, sometimes 3, but the BBC had them film 1 episode per day, which is extremely exhausting and demanding especially for the queens, because RuPaul had to film something after (could be the rumored "International All Stars" Season) and to quote Willam:

"Girls were injured because they didn't have time to warm up, girls were mistreated, they tried to stand up for themselves..."

Every BBC reality show has its mental health coordinator, and this one was pretty much over everything the channel was demanding and how the girls were being treated, stating that this will be his last season...

They'll dive more into it on their Hot Goss episode this Friday :gum:

• 4 weeks later...
bionic

Check the Drag Race UK social media accounts!!! Looks like an announcement is imminent 

buy bionic

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

I really didn't expect it to come THIS early my god :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I really didn't expect it to come THIS early my god :air:

Season 1 aired October through November 2019

Season 2 would have aired in that slot last year if not for the COVID filming break (hence the Halloween episode where Ginny is eliminated)

Season 3 is returning to that slot so yeah I agree with @permotio that Sept/October will begin. That would align with a cast announcement in the next few weeks, roughly a month before the season begins

buy bionic

alsemanche
58 minutes ago, bionic said:

Season 1 aired October through November 2019

Season 2 would have aired in that slot last year if not for the COVID filming break (hence the Halloween episode where Ginny is eliminated)

Season 3 is returning to that slot so yeah I agree with @permotio that Sept/October will begin. That would align with a cast announcement in the next few weeks, roughly a month before the season begins

Honestly it's more exciting than US seasons so I don't mind if it airs sooner, especially if it's as good as s2 

bionic
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Honestly it's more exciting than US seasons so I don't mind if it airs sooner, especially if it's as good as s2 

I just hope there's a bit less obvious rigga morris from production POV, carrying certain faves thru to finals where they really didn't belong

buy bionic

alsemanche

So I'm guessing it will air right after AS6? Since that will be done around beginning September or something

• 5 weeks later...
bionic

The queen's welcome videos are being uploaded to the Twitter chain if you want to see more

buy bionic

Archived