💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

The third season of RuPaul's Drag Race UK is officially on its way! World of Wonder posted a teaser with the following caption: 

"Start your engin3s + stay tuned 👀👑"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQY2eGjJgnv/

Discuss! 

And PLEASE keep leaks/insider info in spoilers.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

I didn't expect it to come so soon honestly :air: They finished filming like 2 months ago I think? 

DpHitch1992

Second uk season was the best season in the whole franchise imo. Really looking forward to this! 

alsemanche
Just now, DpHitch1992 said:

Second uk season was the best season in the whole franchise imo. Really looking forward to this! 

It really was AMAZING. Bimini alone made it a god tier season. S3 will have a lot to live up to tbh

Luke78619

Omg there’s so many seasons of this franchise, I low-key wish they’d slow down just a bit :bradley: 

especially all stars, if they do one a year then each cast is gonna feel less “all star” and more “filler queens plus the obvious top three” eventually :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ororo Munroe

According to rumours (by Adele) this season will be so messy and fun :gum:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

alsemanche
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Omg there’s so many seasons, I low-key wish they’d slow down just a bit :bradley:

especially all stars, if they do one a year then each cast is gonna feel less “all star” and more “filler queens plus the obvious top three” eventually :bradley:

Well now we have All Stars AND International All Stars AND Winners All Stars so idk where they're gonna get all these queens from :bradley:

TheOriginalOne

The first 2 UK seasons are some of the best in the franchise so I’m excited for 3! Also, I’ve followed one of the queens for like 4 years and I just found out she’s on so I can’t wait to see how she does! :excited:

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It really was AMAZING. Bimini alone made it a god tier season. S3 will have a lot to live up to tbh

Lawrence didn't make us laugh all the time with her witty humour and accent for u to ignore ha like that :dom:

DpHitch1992
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Agreed! I wanted bim for the win but was happy with the end result since they all did a great job

alsemanche
Just now, ororo munroe said:

Lawrence didn't make us laugh all the time with her witty humour and accent for u to ignore ha like that :dom:

I love Lawrence I swear :bradley: I just think Bimini was the biggest standout of the season :dom:

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I love Lawrence I swear :bradley: I just think Bimini was the biggest standout of the season :dom:

Okay, but I will keep an eye on you 

c29c3c23a7dd032ce7f5146e0762e8a5.jpg

DrKindnessKunt1999
Spoiler

Isn’t this the season where it’s rumored that a faux queen is going to be part of the cast? 

bionic
21 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

According to rumours (by Adele) this season will be so messy and fun :gum:

Honestly reading the spoiler subreddit made me gag

12 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Isn’t this the season where it’s rumored that a faux queen is going to be part of the cast? 

Spoiler

Yes

buy bionic

Archived