series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

COOOK

Charity is winning me every week.

Also, glad I'm now spoiler-free-

Spoiler

Someone here spoiled that this week's eliminated queen was going to flop pretty early in the competition, and everyone were claiming Victoria Scon was going to be pushed to the very end so yeah, I'm free now

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I feel bad because I keep comparing her to Aquaria in my mind so I’m never really impressed with her fashion. :sweat:

Her second look was straight up an Aquaria rip off tbh, including the glasses. But to be fair, she still looked the best among everyone and maybe she shouldn't have given her the win that she didn't deserve last episode and given her a win now. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
Spoiler

I'm VERY tired of them ignoring Charity. She should have been in the top in episode 1 and in this episode. She's getting the Utica edit where she does very well and they just brush her off as safe because she's "weird". Like just don't get these queens on the show if you don't want to treat them like everyone else????

Also I'm SO sad that Victoria left. She was my winner and the episode felt weird without her. I hope she returns next season because she still has a LOT to show. 

And I'm glad Veronica left tbh. I really don't like her as a contestant. I still don't understand the praise she gets. But she did help the queens a lot this episode I'll give her that for sure. 

CyanDante

Why did I come in here without watching the episode :toofunny:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Fantina
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Same :ladyhaha::sweat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

alsemanche
29 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

26 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Same :ladyhaha::sweat:

Been there done that :selena: Just never open GGD drag race threads before watching :bradley: lemme put my stuff in a spoiler anyway, sorry about that 

Luke78619
39 minutes ago, bionic said:

In bionic's Drag Race, if you do any drops/twists/gymnastic stunts in the first half of a lip sync, you get eliminated immediately. Don't be so desperate

I haven’t seen the lip syncs, but remember what you see might not be 100% accurate :messga:

lip syncs usually have the verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure, but the first chorus we see could actually be the second chorus that they were lip syncing to in real time, so it may seem more appropriate for splits and tricks (if that makes sense) :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Fantina
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Been there done that :selena: Just never open GGD drag race threads before watching :bradley: lemme put my stuff in a spoiler anyway, sorry about that 

Nooooo it's fine. Don't need to put spoilers. I just automatically clicked the thread without realising there was a new episode :sweat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Luke78619

I’m really not surprised by who was eliminated, they were doing nothing for me :( 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bionic
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I’m really not surprised by who was eliminated, they were doing nothing for me :( 

Checking their IG they felt the exact same

buy bionic

CyanDante
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

No no it's fine. Don't apologise :laughga: I have sometimes forgotten to put spoilers too. I didn't realise an episode came out today. :poot:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Not super impressed with anything anyone created? super basic but I guess Scarlett's is my favorite lmao 

Spoiler

Devastated for my girl Veronica. I wanted to scream when she was spending all her time helping people lmao like "ok girls work on your own ****, miss veronica has WORK TO DO!!!" but whatever, hope she doesn't feel too horrible. A little weird not seeing Victoria? not a little message? Hope she slays next season. I would've given the win to Ella bc her butterfly look was so cute. Krystal is slaying the house down mama, wouldn't have given her the win bc the construction was shoddy but props to her. 

bionic

This season has so many parallels to season 10 of Drag Race US (my 2nd least fave season) :saladga: 

buy bionic

La Rosalia

A bit off topic, I know Awhora is problematic and mean and what not but… I gagged when she posted these pics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUui6Ffs6Nz/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUu8xIoMjac/?utm_medium=copy_link

That mug :giveup: her outfit :giveup: she’s one of the most polished and fashionable queens from the whole franchise.

thatfoxyfeeling
8 hours ago, alsemanche said:
  Hide contents

I'm VERY tired of them ignoring Charity. She should have been in the top in episode 1 and in this episode. She's getting the Utica edit where she does very well and they just brush her off as safe because she's "weird". Like just don't get these queens on the show if you don't want to treat them like everyone else????

Also I'm SO sad that Victoria left. She was my winner and the episode felt weird without her. I hope she returns next season because she still has a LOT to show. 

And I'm glad Veronica left tbh. I really don't like her as a contestant. I still don't understand the praise she gets. But she did help the queens a lot this episode I'll give her that for sure. 

I honestly find Charity the only interesting Queen this season. I find the majority of them very basic but with a personality which is good for television. I just don’t think we’re gonna have an iconic final 4 like we did with season 2. 

Archived