đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

CyanDante

I know it's a reality show, and reality shows have fixed winners and produced storylines, but I just wish they didn't make the rigging that obvious. :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plastic Flower

Wtf was that challenge? :saladga:

I don't feel like Krystal deserved that win but at the same time I don't know if anyone really did great considering how confusing the entire thing was.

Veronica was wearing a look that has been worn on Drag Race before. Her makeup and hair weren't great. I was completely shocked that nobody read her for that.

Vanity should've been safe not even bottom 3. Scarlett looked awkward ten entire time. Ella's team was a mess. I feel bad for Victoria since she wasn't able to do anything really.

I loved Vanity's lipsync performance but that placement was bs.

Drop it

androiduser
20 hours ago, alsemanche said:

The judging is already getting tired. 

Also I can't at them praising Veronica's hair and makeup when she had that ugly wig and that ATROCIOUS lip???? 

Veronica looked terrible, she looked like it was her first time in drag... she looked like a cross-dresser

bionic

Krystal won again? Really? Even if she had the best journey she was not the best.

The whole challenge was a mess.

Spoiler

Im beginning to think those rumors about this season were true

buy bionic

alsemanche
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Even if she had the best journey

What journey though? We're on episode TWO, we haven't even memorized the queens' names yet, let alone figure out their talents or what they are good or bad at :bear: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SpiritBunny

Only 2 episodes in and it's definitely the weakest of the uk seasons so far. Victoria is getting so much screen time and honestly i'm just bored by her. I just don't really care. I personally wanna see more of Charity or Chorizo.

bionic
39 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What journey though? We're on episode TWO, we haven't even memorized the queens' names yet, let alone figure out their talents or what they are good or bad at :bear: 

Oti said it so I’m trusting her judgment :laughga:

buy bionic

MessyTop

The challenge was a mess. Messy and all over the place. The judging was very random. I think Chroiza stole the show and the challenge and she was safe. 
There’s no surprise cause is obvious who Ru wants to crown. :trollga:

Plastic Flower

Wtf was the judging this week :toofunny: Was Ella high or low?

I thought the top 3 would be Scarlet, Krystal and Charity. I'm okay with the fact that they don't really care about Charity's drag now.

Choriza was so fun to watch. Her looks weren't the best but they really weren't that bad to me.

Drop it

LateToCult

Pls I really thought producers were gonna give Krystal the boot after two back to back wins as a weird twist based on how much she was struggling at the beginning of the challenge. :ladyhaha:

I feel bad because I keep comparing her to Aquaria in my mind so I’m never really impressed with her fashion. :sweat:

bionic
5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Pls I really thought producers were gonna give Krystal the boot after two back to back wins as a weird twist based on how much she was struggling at the beginning of the challenge. :ladyhaha:

I feel bad because I keep comparing her to Aquaria in my mind so I’m never really impressed with her fashion. :sweat:

She is definitely the UK diluted version of Aquaria. I felt like I'd seen the designed look on Aquaria before :toofunny: 

buy bionic

bionic

In bionic's Drag Race, if you do any drops/twists/gymnastic stunts in the first half of a lip sync, you get eliminated immediately. Don't be so desperate

buy bionic

Archived