Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Drag Race UK 3 thread

alsemanche

Featured Posts

bionic

OK I watched the episode now...

Ella lowkey floppde the entire ep??? Her verse was fire but she seemed to have zero energy...she didn't know the words in the final lip sync and jsut seemed dazed

I think Kitty won the final lipsync. Krystal just walked around the stage power grabbing while looking stunning. Did she stone those tights?

Krystal really got the winner edit this ep with constant vulnerable moments... In 2021 after 25+ seasons of Drag Race "I want to inspire people that doing drag is OK" doesn't feel like a great winner's speech.

Happy for her tho. A really worthy top 3. Kitty will win a UK All Stars within the next few years. Bookmark me

buy bionic

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Krystal just walked around the stage power grabbing while looking stunning.

not everyone can do that! :grr:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

bionic
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

not everyone can do that! :grr:

You wait until Bionic Queen wins drag race US season 15... u better stan

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe

You wait until Bionic Queen wins drag race US season 15... u better stan

Bionic Queen is such a fierce name! :giveup:

La Rosalia
16 minutes ago, bionic said:

OK I watched the episode now...

Ella lowkey floppde the entire ep??? Her verse was fire but she seemed to have zero energy...she didn't know the words in the final lip sync and jsut seemed dazedI

Also… that makeup on the runway :bear: wtf was that 

bionic

Was anybody else gagged when Ru called Ella a failed actor? Mamma must've known she lost then

buy bionic

1 hour ago, bionic said:

Ru literally says every episode that the final decisions are ultimately hers to make. Most famous of these being producers wanting Roxxxy to win but Ru choosing Jinkx

Honestly so disappointed, she had 2/3 to be the right ones to win yet still manages to get it wrong.

I do think Jinkx is a deserving winner though.

Ororo Munroe

Was anybody else gagged when Ru called Ella a failed actor? Mamma must've known she lost then

rupol really said to herself: 

demi-lovato-beat-this-bitch.gif

r4therupbeat

OMFG! I'm so happy probs cause I thought Ella was gonna win and I find her so boring! I'm so happy for the winner. This break the record for the youngest winner of all franchises ever right?Series Three GIF by BBC Three

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

put it in spoilers, please, just in case some people don’t know who won yet! cause they can come for you. 

r4therupbeat
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

put it in spoilers, please, just in case some people don’t know who won yet! cause they can come for you. 

they shouldn't be on this thread if they don't want spoilers then. the episode is out for like 2 hours now.

alsemanche
Spoiler

Pretends to be shocked :bear: the second they said Krystal's name i was over that season pls

Kitty deserved it by far. She was the best in the rumix imo, and her runway was better than Ella's AND she killed that final lipsync. Ella was the worst this episode. She looked so bored and had 0 charisma or emotions wtf was happening? And her final look was tragic... THAT MAKEUP AND HAIR??? pls

Krystal was fine and her runway was great as usual. 

I think we all knew that Krystal was winning but to actually see it happen... Whatever honestly, I hope s14 is better since it's getting announced in a few days anw. 

I knew this was gonna happen the second they crowned Lawrence instead of Bimini (although both deserved really, but Bimini was just next level). It was kinda obvious they would go for the fashion queen this time. Drag Race being an overproduced mess again, what's new? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Pretends to be shocked :bear: the second they said Krystal's name i was over that season pls

Kitty deserved it by far. She was the best in the rumix imo, and her runway was better than Ella's AND she killed that final lipsync. Ella was the worst this episode. She looked so bored and had 0 charisma or emotions wtf was happening? And her final look was tragic... THAT MAKEUP AND HAIR??? pls

Krystal was fine and her runway was great as usual. 

I think we all knew that Krystal was winning but to actually see it happen... Whatever honestly, I hope s14 is better since it's getting announced in a few days anw. 

I knew this was gonna happen the second they crowned Lawrence instead of Bimini (although both deserved really, but Bimini was just next level). It was kinda obvious they would go for the fashion queen this time. Drag Race being an overproduced mess again, what's new? 

I’m ready to fight you, bestie… :dom:

alsemanche
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

I’m ready to fight you, bestie… :dom:

YOUR FAV IS A FLOP 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived