Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Mine would definitely be

Reveal hidden contents

Divina

Bimini

Kitty

i think UK2 was really tough, so I would be okay with Bimini winning! i was just absolutely obsessed with Lawrence. 

2 minutes ago, bionic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It has happened on every UK season, hans't it? They were all Ru's favourites from day 1 but least popular with fans (I personally liked Baga the least from S1 but whatever). 

The main difference this time is that Krystal did kinda lag behind in the track record...she was a frontrunner because she was edited and treated like one

Lawrence and Viv weren't like that

I have split feelings on the AS3 jury, the only thing I feel for certain is that it was designed to eliminate Bebe. Ru, Michelle, AS3 cast members etc have all said they didn't anticipate the jury voting in a way that punishes anyone (i.e. Shangela)

lemme share my thoughts!

Spoiler

i'm not gonna lie - i think Krystal should've won episode 1 + design challenge + fugly ball (i was okay with her winning episode two, i think Kitty was good too, but Krystal's runway was much better). so to me her track record is very impressive imo she only flopped snatch game and maybe roast was just okay comparing to Ella and Kitty.

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe
  Reveal hidden contents

I've posted several times in this thread about the rumors during UK2 that Bimini wouldn't be crowned because they were mid-filming UK3 and there was a fashion queen they wanted to crown in that season...

GUess that was right

i really think Ru just crowns his favs on UK, Lawrence was his absolute darling from episode 1. 

Luke78619
Spoiler

well I can’t say I’m surprised in the slightest that Ru’s clear fave won the season :selena: Krystal always came across as more of a US fashion queen, rather than a campy British queen, so maybe that’s why ru liked her 

still very impressive what she has done on the show, so congrats to her :applause: 

I thought Kitty was gonna win after that lip sync, I knew it was over for Ella after just walking around on the stage not emoting :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

bionic
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i really think Ru just crowns his favs on UK, Lawrence was his absolute darling from episode 1. 

If I ever went on DRUK and I finished episode 2 without Ru falling in love with me I'd quit

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:
  Hide contents

well I can’t say I’m surprised in the slightest that Ru’s clear fave won the season :selena: Krystal always came across as more of a US fashion queen, rather than a campy British queen, so maybe that’s why ru liked her 

still very impressive what she has done on the show, so congrats to her :applause: 

I thought Kitty was gonna win after that lip sync, I knew it was over for Ella after just walking around on the stage not emoting :rip: 

Spoiler

Its kinda crazy how Ru seemed to have literally 0 feelings or unique things to say about about Ella or Krystal...or pretty much any of the cast except for Krystal 

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
  Reveal hidden contents

Its kinda crazy how Ru seemed to have literally 0 feelings or unique things to say about about Ella or Krystal...or pretty much any of the cast except for Krystal 

Spoiler

i'm sorry, but i have nothing exciting to say about ella and kitty too. :selena: idk why but both of them did really good, but somehow almost every eliminated queen looked more like a winner than them. :bradley:

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

If I ever went on DRUK and I finished episode 2 without Ru falling in love with me I'd quit

well, that makes sense tbh. like, no matter how good you do - if ru isn't living for you, then you're doomed. especially on regular seasons. 

bionic
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

well, that makes sense tbh. like, no matter how good you do - if ru isn't living for you, then you're doomed. especially on regular seasons. 

What more can you do except for literally be a different person?

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, bionic said:

What more can you do except for literally be a different person?

idk rose tried so hard on season 13, but damn ru was like: :koons: all the time to her lol. the only thing she could've done is to be reborn as Symone. :ladyhaha:

bionic
Just now, Ororo Munroe said:

idk rose tried so hard on season 13, but damn ru was like: :koons: all the time to her lol. the only thing she could've done is to be reborn as Symone. :ladyhaha:

thats why id be like im so sorry ru im really sick, ive got to go...ill be back next year???

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
Just now, bionic said:

thats why id be like im so sorry ru im really sick, ive got to go...ill be back next year???

sorry, everyone, my knee popped, i gotta go see y'all bye 

CyanDante

The rumix is fire omg :firega:

I had the least of expectations after the shitstorm that we had in the girl groups. :bear:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Flippy

Well… it’s over :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived